Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Do range extenders increase/improve video feed?

Nice price for all that

Yes, and it appears the controller is an ST10+ (it's black) so I'll have the bigger screen. The seller told me to always keep the antennae pointed at the drone. As soon as it gets here, I'm binding it and heading to a local park.

Yes that's right its the ST10+and let me know how u get on with it but you won't be disappointed I am not with mine totally worth the extra money

It didn't arrive yesterday. The seller is not that far away from me, geographically. It's not trackable so I just have to hope that Post Man brings it today.

Thomas111 I got down to the river today and got about the same range as you did. Over 3000 ft.
Very satisfied with the ITElite.

Mine arrived today. The wifi connected and stayed connected. That's a first for me. I'll try to get out and fly some distance tomorrow.

The weather turned nasty again. I hope to get out soon with the drone. I'm still confused by Dashware.

You can take the mini SD card out from behind the TX battery and insert it into a card reader. Just be careful with the clip that holds the card in place. I yanked one of the clips off by accident on my old TX.
Somewhere on you tube is a video showing how to carefully remove the card.

I finally got outside. The temperature was 45 F but it was a sunny day. I thought "this would be a great day to try my Q500 with range extending antennae".
I got the wifi hooked up immediately but lost the signal at 20-30 feet. About the same distance as I was getting before.

Could the problem be in the drone or the CGO3? I can't imagine why the wifi should drop so quickly. I even shut off the wifi on my phone.

I finally got outside. The temperature was 45 F but it was a sunny day. I thought "this would be a great day to try my Q500 with range extending antennae".
I got the wifi hooked up immediately but lost the signal at 20-30 feet. About the same distance as I was getting before.

Could the problem be in the drone or the CGO3? I can't imagine why the wifi should drop so quickly. I even shut off the wifi on my phone.
Think you might need to give yuneec a call and give it to them to checkout what is the firmware on the CG03 just a idea

Present setup working well. Getting 3-4k in open areas. Gonna push it when the weather gets better. Cold batteries not good for longer range.

4d7904a3f55ea0447c3558619a085b4e.jpg

0c3fab2bb8b4b128c72e7a10c9013f14.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430