Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Do you 3D print?

Reaction score
I have some files that I want to share. These are stl printable files that any 3d printer can print. You will have to size them up but if you know how to rework stl files, you will find some useful parts. If you don't do 3D printing and need something, just ask me. I may be able to help. You will have to go to my dropbox to download them. These are stl files, so I couldn't upload them here. here is the link: Yuneec Typhoon H

Reactions: Steve Carr
I found those things some time ago but the bad thing you can separate the parts. To print that in one piece is useless. Thank you anyway for sharing.

I found those things some time ago but the bad thing you can separate the parts. To print that in one piece is useless. Thank you anyway for sharing.
You have to use a program like tinkercad to break them down. I have printed the landing gear piece that goes into the servo a couple of times with great success. I will share the re-works I do as I need them.

Tenho alguns arquivos que quero compartilhar. Estes são arquivos imprimíveis stl que qualquer impressora 3D pode imprimir. Você terá que dimensioná-los, mas se você souber como retrabalhar arquivos stl, encontrará algumas partes úteis. Se você não faz impressão 3D e precisa de algo, é só me perguntar. Eu posso ser capaz de ajudar. Você terá que ir ao meu dropbox para baixá-los. Estes são arquivos stl, então não pude carregá-los aqui. aqui está o link: Yuneec Typhoon H
Olá. Eu gostaria muito de encontrar a parte que conecta o braço ao chassi, para poder imprimir em 3d, mas nunca encontrei separado, meu drone está travado com 3 encaixes de braço quebrados, moro no Brasil e são poucos usuários aqui

Translation:
Hello. I would very much like to find the part that connects the arm to the chassis, so I can print in 3d, but I never found it separately, my drone is locked with 3 broken arm fittings, I live in Brazil and there are few users here

Attachments

• 159162075_1649555728566768_8573617483955124073_n.jpg
    159162075_1649555728566768_8573617483955124073_n.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Olá. Eu gostaria muito de encontrar a parte que conecta o braço ao chassi, para poder imprimir em 3d, mas nunca encontrei separado, meu drone está travado com 3 encaixes de braço quebrados, moro no Brasil e são poucos usuários aqui

Translation:
Hello. I would very much like to find the part that connects the arm to the chassis, so I can print in 3d, but I never found it separately, my drone is locked with 3 broken arm fittings, I live in Brazil and there are few users here
Are you looking for the plastic part that is on the body end of the arm that pivots on the shoulder screw and holds the arm clip? That has never been a separate part for repair, and I am not sure if anybody has created an STL file.

Are you looking for the plastic part that is on the body end of the arm that pivots on the shoulder screw and holds the arm clip? That has never been a separate part for repair, and I am not sure if anybody has created an STL file.
sim, ela pode ser separado,

Yes, it can be separated,

Last edited by a moderator:
sim, ela pode ser separado,

Yes, it can be separated,
Yes it can, but I was saying that Yuneec never sold the ends of the arms as a service part. They only sold the arm (A or B) or the arm with motor (A or B).

YUNTYH122ASVC - A arm w/o motor

YUNTYH122BSVC - B arm w/o motor

YUNTYH101ASVC - A arm with motor

YUNTYH101BSVC - B arm with motor

I am quite sure that if you create the end caps for the arms (both latch end and motor mount end) with the right strength and flexibility they would be well received by the Yuneec community.

Olá. Eu gostaria muito de encontrar a parte que conecta o braço ao chassi, para poder imprimir em 3d,

Translation:
Hello. I would very much like to find the part that connects the arm to the chassis, so I can print in 3d,
Are you looking for an STL file that is already created? Or are you looking for the actual part to obtain measurements?
If you are looking for the actual part just to get measurements, can you use any of the three you should already have on the arms that are not broken?

You have to use a program like tinkercad to break them down. I have printed the landing gear piece that goes into the servo a couple of times with great success. I will share the re-works I do as I need them.
Do you have the STL for the landing gear piece that goes into the servo?

The problem is that when trying to create STL files from scratch, you have to spend countless hours designing the parts. Scanning is the way to go but 3D scanners cost a lot of money (for good ones) and my budget doesn't hold a lot for this area. I used the Intel Realsense cameras to build a scanner that is working fairly well but I have to work out some of the details on the software side. Intel stopped supporting these cameras.

Reactions: darkeagle31
The problem is that when trying to create STL files from scratch, you have to spend countless hours designing the parts. Scanning is the way to go but 3D scanners cost a lot of money (for good ones) and my budget doesn't hold a lot for this area. I used the Intel Realsense cameras to build a scanner that is working fairly well but I have to work out some of the details on the software side. Intel stopped supporting these cameras.
That's a great idea. I didn't even think to do that with those cameras.

Do you mean the RealSense of the Typhoon?
I was wondering if it's possible to use these standalone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33