Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does cgo2gb actually benefit from the newest camera update ?

Reaction score
Basically what the title says... Is there some camera controls like iso, shutter, white balance adjustment etc. Im talking about 1.9 update for the camera not gimbal. Thanks!

Basically what the title says... Is there some camera controls like iso, shutter, white balance adjustment etc. Im talking about 1.9 update for the camera not gimbal. Thanks!
There is no firmware update for the CGO2. There is one for the CGO2+ but the date is 2015. I'm guessing your camera has the most current firmware. There are no additional camera settings available for that model.

There is no firmware update for the CGO2. There is one for the CGO2+ but the date is 2015. I'm guessing your camera has the most current firmware. There are no additional camera settings available for that model.
Then im missing somebody... My camera has 1.8.0.0 version installed on it, but i found some sites that has 1.9.0.0 update for the camera but none mention what exactly is that update or what it changes.

You can certainly use the update. But the CGO2 never had the camera settings that the CGO3 has.

You can certainly use the update. But the CGO2 never had the camera settings that the CGO3 has.
I updated the st10 wich allowed me to set picture settings between gorgeous, night etc. But I am at lost wether i should install that 1.9.0.0 update and wether it would improve anything like aliasing on the cgo2gb etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder