Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does Yuneec Europe still exists?

The magic word "COURT"!
Two hours after it was mentioned they already sent an email that my copter was fixed and will be sent to me tomorrow. That is, the problem could be solved in a couple of hours, but I was forced to wait more than a month. Well, well...
It is unlikely that I will buy another Yuneec copter despite their excellent technical characteristics and hardly advise anyone to do it.
Glad to hear you received it back! But the issue is not with the employees, 99% of the time it's with upper management and/or CEO, etc., and what they allow the employees to do. But I'm glad they finally listened and did the right thing in your case.

Hopefully they stick around so DJI can have some healthy competition. When a given product category has no competition, it is very bad for the industry. It makes the leader very lazy and they are not motivated to innovate as before. Look at what DJI has been releasing lately - not new drones, but a GoPro-like camera, and a toy Mars Rover. Really? What about a replacement for the discontinued Phantom 4 Pro 2? Perfect opportunity for Yuneec, or even Autel, to gain on them. But everyone seems stagnant right now. It's been disappointing for us pilots lately with the lack of product introductions!

It's been disappointing for us pilots lately with the lack of product introductions!

I think that is a problem on the whole market. At least in Germany the drone sales (at least the ones of serious drones) have decreased severely. This might be for the reason that our laws have become even more weird and annoying lately. Many people do not want to deal with that anymore or are even worried that they will not be able to fly anmore soon.

The market might also have the same problem GoPro has. The ones who buy a drone, rarely have a need to buy another one within the next years. Also the quality and functionalaty does not have any mayor improvements within quiet a large amount of time, which does not make it attractive to buy another one. At least for the private customer. Overall the market is more or less saturated. I think that is the reason why there have not been any new products lately.

Furthermore I think that products like the DJI Mavic are way more popular than the DJI Phantom and equivalents, since they are easier to carry. This might also be a point where Yuneec has a hard time at the moment. In my opinion the Mavic or Mavic Air is completly superior to the Mantis. Even the Spark might be the better choice.

Reactions: Truely Yuneec
With the tightening on regulations, where, how, when you can fly, it's becoming apparent sales are slacking for all manufactures.
Not only that, why bother to purchase the latest and greatest when the old is suffice for not only hobbyist but on a professional level.
It still behooves me why drone manufactures didn't consider after market products?
For instance, Nikon, Cannon and all the other camera manufactures have a main body camera, along with that comes many adaptable lenses. there lies extra revenue if not tons of revenue. I myself would have loved to purchase different lenses for my H.
I understand it is a firmware and software issue also, but that should have been incorporated initially when designing.
I would pay more for a drone that would incorporate multiple quality lenses.

Reactions: Truely Yuneec
With the tightening on regulations, where, how, when you can fly, it's becoming apparent sales are slacking for all manufactures.
Not only that, why bother to purchase the latest and greatest when the old is suffice for not only hobbyist but on a professional level.
It still behooves me why drone manufactures didn't consider after market products?
For instance, Nikon, Cannon and all the other camera manufactures have a main body camera, along with that comes many adaptable lenses. there lies extra revenue if not tons of revenue. I myself would have loved to purchase different lenses for my H.
I understand it is a firmware and software issue also, but that should have been incorporated initially when designing.
If you believe all the articles, Drone sales still going up and spreading across all areas.

Last edited:
I think in UK there's a little way to go to maturity, Police forces seem to be big market here and search and rescue. Emerging markets, my Father in law company has invested several million Rand in a South African Energy supplier for inspection of power distribution.

Yep, agreed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss