Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone connect to wifi but 0 satellites

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a breeze 4k, when i power it on I get a red light then it turns to a flashing blue sometimes im able to connect to the wifi and sometimes not. When i do connect and I open the app I have 0 satellites, how do I fix this?

About a quarter of the time mine will not pull sats also. I close the app and power cycle the drone. Not pull battery. Just power off by the button . Then I reconnect to the WiFi and then restart the app. This normally fixes the issue for me.

When you start up your drone does it give a red light with a weird noise or it flashes blue green and red?

Hey guys I have a breeze 4k, when i power it on I get a red light then it turns to a flashing blue sometimes im able to connect to the wifi and sometimes not. When i do connect and I open the app I have 0 satellites, how do I fix this?
Update the drone's firmware (go to setting in app).
Before any flight, connect smartphone to drone then just wait to make sure WiFi stays constant connected. I had problem with the Breeze and Samsung Note 2, 3. WiFi disconnected after 1 minute or 2 to force the drone Return to Home. The problem with RTH was my drone would return home off the original takeoff point by 4-5 feet. It almost hit the gazebo roof.

Had it happen to me after a long flight (9+ minutes) in gusty wind of 9 to 14 mph. It flew fine and landed softly. I powered the Breeze down, swapped the battery, and powered back up. Got the red at the power button with a raspberry sound, connected to WiFi at flashing green in arm, but 0 satellites showing in the app. Power cycled the Breeze a couple times with same results. Pulled battery and blew air into the body cavity to try cooling down the heatsink and reinstalled battery. Powered up with same problem.

Packed up and drove home in the golf cart figured I’d try once more before searching the forum for advice. Powered up, connected, checked GPS for satellites. It had acquired 4 and was getting more every few seconds and maxed out at 16. Lifted off in controller mode and flew around the courtyard for a couple minutes before landing and powering down. Haven’t had any trouble since. Go figure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital