Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drones halt flights in Dubai

The problem is always the same in every part of the world: incompetent and improvised drone pilots, who believe they can do whatever they want without thinking about the consequences of their actions.

This is also one of the reasons that in Europe has led to the obligation of licenses also for consumer drones and the implementation in all the states of the union of the EASA regulation (European Aviation Safety Agency, more or less what in America is the FAA).

The main consequence has been a crash in the drone market, but also a greater awareness of the danger that they can represent in certain situations.

Reactions: Cecil
The problem is always the same in every part of the world: incompetent and improvised drone pilots, who believe they can do whatever they want without thinking about the consequences of their actions.

This is also one of the reasons that in Europe has led to the obligation of licenses also for consumer drones and the implementation in all the states of the union of the EASA regulation (European Aviation Safety Agency, more or less what in America is the FAA).

The main consequence has been a crash in the drone market, but also a greater awareness of the danger that they can represent in certain situations.
I could be wrong but in my opinion, there are two kinds of people who cause these problems.
1) Pilots who are new
2) Pilots who are old but over-confident and ignorant
See I understand if the new ones make mistakes. I mean that's how you learn. But for the second type of pilot, I think it's completely unacceptable. They will try to push the boundary until thinks go wrong.
Well, it's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis