Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 does not keep horizont level

Reaction score
Dang ??? No... Not so much !;) For this time, I am lucky. I bought it two months ago. So still a warranty on it !
[/QUOTE
Dang ??? No... Not so much !;) For this time, I am lucky. I bought it two months ago. So still a warranty on it !
LOL.. Great point.. I'm Glad you got ahold of Yuneec.. Most have said that they can't seem to get ahold of them.. Hope you have good luck.. Keep us in touch

Reaction score
I received an RMA number from Yuneec, and sent the camera to them in Germany on friday.
I will keep you informed as soon as I receive the "repaired" camera !

Reaction score
I received an RMA number from Yuneec, and sent the camera to them in Germany on friday.
I've heard that Yuneec will repair all E90 cameras with or without quarantee. But Iam waintiing for details.

Reaction score
Thats replay from Yuneec Europe:
Sollte sich im Nachhinein herausstellen, dass es sich nicht um einen Garantiefall handelt, so behalten wir uns vor eine Aufwandspauschale in Höhe von 45€ zu berechnen.

If it turns out that this is not a warranty case afterwards, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of € 45.

Reaction score
Hi. I have the same problem on my E90. When i turn (camera or yaw), the level of horizon is not good and it take around 10 seconde to come back horizontal. I' m very interrested in the response and the work of Yuneec according this topic !

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex of Oz