Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 problem

Reaction score
This morning, I pulled out the 520 on a job site and had a new problem. On startup, the E90 camera started beeping, 4 long and three short beeps and looked like it was trying to run a gimbal calibration with small movements and small rotations. Luckily, I had an E50, so I recorded what I wanted to record. That worked fine. Looking elsewhere on the site, it sounds like a Camera IMU problem. While nothing happened to the drone or camera since the last time I used it, what am I looking at for getting it fixed?

Looking elsewhere on the site, it sounds like a Camera IMU problem. While nothing happened to the drone or camera since the last time I used it, what am I looking at for getting it fixed?
There are always other possibilities. But the most common is degradation of one of the conductors in the ribbon that communicates between the IMU and the gimbal board. There are two ribbons in series between the IMU and the gimbal board, with the junction under the left camera hub. The ribbons are usually hard to find. I believe John Mitchell @Yuneec Skins had some in stock a couple of weeks ago.
The C23 and E90 use the same ribbon(s).

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thanks for the response. I would bet that's what it is. After reading your response, I tapped lightly on the back of the camera with my knuckle. It started after that. Like you said, probably something loose inside. Now I need to figure out if I want to try to fix it myself or send it somewhere. Thanks again.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval