Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Edited together a video of shots from the Appalachian Mountains...

What a beautiful area. Thanks for sharing, Jody. I had to d/l it to watch. Have you been making vids very long?
North Carolina is blessed with good country and good people.

Reactions: dinglehead
What a beautiful area. Thanks for sharing, Jody. I had to d/l it to watch. Have you been making vids very long?
North Carolina is blessed with good country and good people.

First week out with a camera drone. I've done some light video editing before but not much. I'm really just getting in to it.

Absolutely gorgeous area. The people are incredible too. Try to get up there as often as possible.

Thanks!

Reactions: Rayray
Ive got another compilation of some everglades shots in the works. I've got a lot to learn as far as the aerial videography thing goes... but I'm getting there.

Great video!! I love that area of N.C. Being from the Southeast, my wife and I love to go to the Smokey Mountains and the Boone N.C. area as well. We love to visit Cades Cove in the Smokey's. It's too bad that you cannot use aerial video in Cades Cove. There are some nice streams with large rock formations that is in that area of Tn. and it is not on Park property that I would like to video someday. Again, great video.

Great video!! I love that area of N.C. Being from the Southeast, my wife and I love to go to the Smokey Mountains and the Boone N.C. area as well. We love to visit Cades Cove in the Smokey's. It's too bad that you cannot use aerial video in Cades Cove. There are some nice streams with large rock formations that is in that area of Tn. and it is not on Park property that I would like to video someday. Again, great video.

The Boone area is easily one of my favorite in the country. Its absolute paradise in the summer time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis