Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FAA’s Evolving Regulatory Framework for Small UAS

Well see and how long this takes to implement???
Like my son said (who is a police officer) we don't have the time to investigate these minor issues and it will go based on priorities.
Notice how the illustration shows all professional women and a scruffy dude making the call, hmmmm?
What's happened with professional men?????

Last edited:
Well see and how long this takes to implement???
Like my son said (who is a police officer) we don't have the time to investigate these minor issues and it will go based on priorities.
Notice how the illustration shows all professional women and a scruffy dude making the call, hmmmm?
What's happened with professional men?????
It's just like the gun debate. The more rules they implement only hurt the law abiding citizens. Take all the guns/drones away and you'll have no issues with shootings or drone casualties.

• Haha
Reactions: Warlocc and AH-1G
It's just like the gun debate. The more rules they implement only hurt the law abiding citizens. Take all the guns/drones away and you'll have no issues with shootings or drone casualties.

Is it just me who wants more accuracy in journalism, reporting, research, et al?

We keep reading “Recent airport closures attributed to UAS sightings...”

Shouldn’t the statements read more like: “Recent airport closures attributed, though largely unsubstantiated, to UAS sightings...”

Another “thinking out loud” moment.

Jeff

Is it just me who wants more accuracy in journalism, reporting, research, et al?

We keep reading “Recent airport closures attributed to UAS sightings...”

Shouldn’t the statements read more like: “Recent airport closures attributed, though largely unsubstantiated, to UAS sightings...”

Another “thinking out loud” moment.

Jeff
I agree with your thinking out loud moment. Unfortunately with journalism and I use that term very loosely there's now politics infused into every aspect of journalism. You now have to figure out how much of the article(s) are simply propaganda and gleen what truth there is if any out of that article.

Reactions: Warlocc
Oh yeah.....the media is so thoughtful in vetting information they release.....

Sum Ting Wong with journalism as a whole. Hilarious video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me