Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FAA Waiver and firmware updates

Reaction score
My FAA waiver allows me to bench test as I want, but if I install the newest updates from YUNEEC am I going to lose this waiver in the process? I did search the forum and did not find anything that would relate to this issue.

My FAA waiver allows me to bench test as I want, but if I install the newest updates from YUNEEC am I going to lose this waiver in the process? I did search the forum and did not find anything that would relate to this issue.

You are supposed to save the file they give you so you can reinstall it after each update. If you didn't save it then yes you will lose it until they send it to you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might lose it if you update the GUI, but the firmware upgrade doesn't mess with that so you should be fine. Hook the H up to your computer and run GUI and disable it again after you do the firmware upgrade.

I'm in luck! I never throw anything away like licenses and software keys. I still have the waiver.

Reactions: ChadCloses
They say they will contact you to issue you with the latest NFZ firmware when it becomes available after the main release. I had been waiting since the last release in Nov 2016 and decided to contact them. They just sent it then and there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval