Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fake H520?

Reaction score
Just wondering. Saw an H520 on ebay about $1000 less than suggested retail. Direct from China of course from a seller with a pretty low feedback score. I was interested but the old idiom of "if its too good to be true, it probably is not worth it." Then I saw an ad for drone wrap including one that would make a Typhoon H look like a 520. Anyone else have experience with anything like this?

Rather suspicious seller IMO. In the last 12 months his feedback is 44 positive, 1 neutral and 5 negative. That is very poor.
Many of his other items for sale appear to be overpriced so it raises concern about the 520's price. He only uses stock photos, none of the product he's selling. And many of his pictures show an E50 camera, not an E90.

Reactions: jcommstudios
Rather suspicious seller IMO. In the last 12 months his feedback is 44 positive, 1 neutral and 5 negative. That is very poor.
Many of his other items for sale appear to be overpriced so it raises concern about the 520's price. He only uses stock photos, none of the product he's selling. And many of his pictures show an E50 camera, not an E90.
I noticed that about the camera as well. I think I would pass on this item from this seller. Listed as "New" but it just doesnt look right to me especially as the 520 is supposed to be pro model and not consumer and supposedly only sold by pro retailers. And yeah, that feedback score and trying to return something to China makes it a pass. What really got me was when I saw the wrap kit that could make an H look like a 520. Kind of like painting a Chevy and passing it off as a Cadillac.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr
The pictures are all stock photos from Yuneec. Without pictures taken of the actual product they are selling it's hard to know what they're peddling.

Hi, Blade Runner Bob here. I sell on ebay. If the photos are not of the item you are buying, the actual photos, then pass. Anyone can post a stock photo. Sort of how "Nessie" still lives. That classic photo that was actually faked in the '30's. is still shown today.

Hi, Blade Runner Bob here. I sell on ebay. If the photos are not of the item you are buying, the actual photos, then pass. Anyone can post a stock photo. Sort of how "Nessie" still lives. That classic photo that was actually faked in the '30's. is still shown today.
Yep, for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33