Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally Back From Yuneec.

Reaction score
Got the H back from Yuneec after it tried to fly back to China. Seems they replaced some of the electronics besides the broken parts under warranty. Also did a software update and calibration. So i have flown 3 batteries and seems to be 100% better that before, it is very stable, the video lag is almost non existent and the whole thing behaves well. One thing I notice is , when in angle mode the light is purple with a blinking white. Is this the way it is supposed to be? I don't see this sequence in the LED card that came with it.

This is a short video of it hovering in pretty high winds, very stable

Got the H back from Yuneec after it tried to fly back to China. Seems they replaced some of the electronics besides the broken parts under warranty. Also did a software update and calibration. So i have flown 3 batteries and seems to be 100% better that before, it is very stable, the video lag is almost non existent and the whole thing behaves well. One thing I notice is , when in angle mode the light is purple with a blinking white. Is this the way it is supposed to be? I don't see this sequence in the LED card that came with it.

Very stable indeed considering the wind. BTW, what are all the poles on the hillside?

please can you send a screenshot of the St16 under the section where it gives all versions of firmware etc, would be curious to see which.
thanks and glad you are sorted out, now for the other 39997 waiting!!!

Hey thanks Bob.
No worries, I had the same question about 3 weeks ago ;). I downloaded an updated version of the LED status card someone made, but can't seem to find the post now :eek:.
So I'll upload it here and give credit to whoever made this. So, whoever you are, Thanks!

Attachments

• Typhoon H LED Status V2.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 53
Nothing wrong with your camera. Is that in georgious mode.

Wow , that looks very nice, show us some more of the same area take her up a little and pan around some.

No worries, I had the same question about 3 weeks ago ;). I downloaded an updated version of the LED status card someone made, but can't seem to find the post now :eek:.
So I'll upload it here and give credit to whoever made this. So, whoever you are, Thanks!
There is not Purple/White consecutive blink on the chart for Angle Mode/GPS Locked! I don't trust this, even you stated purple/white flash is good to go! Correct me if I am wrong!;)

Wow, very stable in the wind and great video.

DC go down you will find that solid green with white flash I craft is good to go and watch me/follow me is available. Same with purple in angle mode and watch me and follow me is available,, it says the lights blink 3time but it shows solid then white.

DC go down you will find that solid green with white flash I craft is good to go and watch me/follow me is available. Same with purple in angle mode and watch me and follow me is available,,
I see that, but it states purple blinks for 3 secs and white for 1, mine just blinks purple/white consecutively, no three secs of purple/one second of white? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me LOL !:confused:

There is not Purple/White consecutive blink on the chart for Angle Mode/GPS Locked! I don't trust this, even you stated purple/white flash is good to go! Correct me if I am wrong!;)
I had the same problem too trying to figure out what it was signalling, my dealer confirmed it's a new LED sequence. There seem to be white flashes thrown into the Smart and Angle Mode, GPS locked status's.

Reactions: DroneClone
Reactions: JohnL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis