Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmare 2.25 9/26 release looks good

It's an Android. I shouldn't have to reset the clock each time. Yuneec has dropped the ball on this. Do you reset the clock on your tablets, computers, phones etc., every time turn them on or off. I think not.
My client automates the files into their system. While the date is correct, the time is not. they find that unacceptable.

That's not the point, your a smart man, RIGHT? why would you lose business to a bad clock? yeah they have not fixed it but if you have lost revenue that's all on you! You know the work around ---

I believe the heat issue is a way for Yuneec to attempt to save face only.
I have followed these issues and not once have I heard of or read about the firmware problems being heat related.

Perhaps the "heat" issue is all the "heat" (figuratively speaking) users were giving Yuneec with the compass problems to fix it?

My clock has not been correct since day one. This alone has cost me some jobs/work as the date and time is important to my client. This should be a simple fix for Yuneec, yet they continue to ignore it.

I think in just a few more days the clock issue will be "resolved" since we are no longer observing Daylight Savings Time...I'm curious if it will still be an hour off....

I think in just a few more days the clock issue will be "resolved" since we are no longer observing Daylight Savings Time...I'm curious if it will still be an hour off....

No clue I set mine in a diff time zone and it holds! So I havn't lost anything because of a bad clock! :) especially the telemetry files needed to prove whose at fault...

That's not the point, your a smart man, RIGHT? why would you lose business to a bad clock? yeah they have not fixed it but if you have lost revenue that's all on you! You know the work around ---

Brian, the point is, they should fix it instead of creating more work for me to subsidize their poor programming. I do multiple flights in a short period of time. I do this 10-12 times during a filming day/session when they have many projects. Wouldn't you agree the clock setting should be repaired and allow us to focus on our goals for the flight instead of resetting the clock 10-15 times a day? Enough said. I'm done answering your questions when you don't understand my needs and perhaps others as well. Adios

Brian, the point is, they should fix it instead of creating more work for me to subsidize their poor programming. I do multiple flights in a short period of time. I do this 10-12 times during a filming day/session when they have many projects. Wouldn't you agree the clock setting should be repaired and allow us to focus on our goals for the flight instead of resetting the clock 10-15 times a day? Enough said. I'm done answering your questions when you don't understand my needs and perhaps others as well. Adios

I never disagreed, do not put words that do not belong, of course I and everyone else wants it fixed, but for you to say your losing clients and money is, well, at best, whining, you know how to work around it and not lose money, I have never disagreed with you, and I support the need for the clock, but I wouldn't whine about losing money when it can be so easily fixed for your job that day..

And to your "Enough said. I'm done answering your questions when you don't understand my needs and perhaps others as well. Adios["

well, good riddance hombre! I don't need you throwing rocks at me when your the one complaining about your gas cap doesn't fit right, but if you give it an extra turn it works!

Get real and deal, life aint perfect! and neither is YUNEEC!

I just flew one battery (its too dark to do more than one) - and I can say that my TH flew perfect... no errors or anything.
I am surprised.... but either way, the flight characteritics are also very nice now....
I am draw dropped surprised.....

I would saw that if you are having issues, this new autopilot package 2.25 is the upgrade to do... DO NOT use the 2.23/2.24 ones they are horrible!

I just flew one battery (its too dark to do more than one) - and I can say that my TH flew perfect... no errors or anything.
I am surprised.... but either way, the flight characteritics are also very nice now....
I am draw dropped surprised.....

I would saw that if you are having issues, this new autopilot package 2.25 is the upgrade to do... DO NOT use the 2.23/2.24 ones they are horrible!

Were you having issues before this new update? Im starting to get hopeful here... my new H after the last one flew away and crashed on 23 after a compass failure is being delivered tomorrow. I have to decide to open it up and use it or send it back to the retailer and get a refund.

Were you having issues before this new update? Im starting to get hopeful here... my new H after the last one flew away and crashed on 23 after a compass failure is being delivered tomorrow. I have to decide to open it up and use it or send it back to the retailer and get a refund.

I was having issues like you would not believe!
I could not get off the ground without a compass error... the odd time it would fly, it would tweak and jerk and sometimes want to fly some odd path that when I plotted it out, was literally back to hong kong!

I can say, from every forum post I read here, I think I had it the worst.... and the logs are fine, and it fly's like a dream for me.

Its stable, predicable, smooth..... The only thing that is a little less than perfect for me is I have small altitude drop when going full speed forward that I think is normal, but I have never had any real good flight time before to compare it with to know for sure. Its very correctable (Manually) and it seems 'normal' compared to the few flights I had before back in August when I first got it (before the run away drone thing I had)...

I am floored on how different this TH fly's now.... very different. For me, it made it feel right - at last!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Mackey
Perhaps the "heat" issue is all the "heat" (figuratively speaking) users were giving Yuneec with the compass problems to fix it?

Right on! LOL Or there stock holders :mad:

Please let's not forget it is running android system ,we all like every thing to be good I am with all it take all of us to find out problems wish we did not have to demo it I think yuneec to have bata pilots for software and hardware it problems come up take care of testers what u all think ?

all good for me flew 4 batts last night :)

....things are sounding good, will try this new update tomorrow...better bloody be good, got loads of work coming up and don't need problems!!!

....things are sounding good, will try this new update tomorrow...better bloody be good, got loads of work coming up and don't need problems!!!

John... if you have no issues and a paid job comping up thats a big gamble...
Early reports for the prev two versions also seemed positive... I will say in my case I'm WAY further ahead with the new Sept 26 update, but I literally had nothing to loose as I couldn't get into the air 95% of the time...

There is risk for staying on the old code, and risk for moving to the new code - only you can decided - just hope to cause you to pause and consider your choices....

Go for it. Just make sure you rebind the H and camera and calibrate accelerometer, compass and gimbal. Hover and test all functions low and slow before flying something critical. I had a bit of drift and toilet bowling after the first calibration attempt. I had not rebound the controller to the H and camera. Checked all of the controller stick and switch travels. Rebound everything and recalibrated everything. Now all is working fine. I had no problems before the upgrade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy