Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmare 2.25 9/26 release looks good

When I had the NFZ disabled I had to load new firmware into the H pro and a licence file.
If I update to the latest firmware will that re-enable the No Fly Zones?

John... if you have no issues and a paid job comping up thats a big gamble...
Early reports for the prev two versions also seemed positive... I will say in my case I'm WAY further ahead with the new Sept 26 update, but I literally had nothing to loose as I couldn't get into the air 95% of the time...

There is risk for staying on the old code, and risk for moving to the new code - only you can decided - just hope to cause you to pause and consider your choices....
You're right....I'll hold off, thanks!

It's amazing that no one that has had prior "main" issues, states theirs fly's perfect! of coarse it should! It's what has it done for those that have "serious" issues, has it corrected them? That's what needs to be known for us and Yuneec to make corrections! And yes, I am glad all who's are still flying great are still doing so! Mine did also for two firmware updates, but I believe there are issues beyond firmware updates, that updates have no effect on that need addressing also !:rolleyes:

Twelve flights / batteries on the latest firmware now v2.25 without any compass warnings or odd flight behavior.

Camera seems a little better in full auto mode to me.

I am happy for what it is, sure miss my 3rd party apps though. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval