Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Build 822 Just Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I can't go back. I can download 784 but that's it, it wont go past downloading.

Interesting, I can't go back. I can download 784 but that's it, it wont go past downloading.

That’s probably the Japan version? Do a clean build downgrade from the previous file that you saved (hopefully you’re able to save)
I myself am downgrading as we speak.

That’s probably the Japan version? Do a clean build downgrade from the previous file that you saved (hopefully you’re able to save)
I myself am downgrading as we speak.
Can you post the 784 file?

Field review 822.

The build is fast in acquiring Sat and GPS. Performance is poor.

Field review 822.

The build is fast in acquiring Sat and GPS. Performance is poor.

Check to see that your sticks calibrate and center properly. It appears your throttle stick is not getting full travel on the down input. Fly with the OBS switch all the way up until needing to activate. Rates are very low when OBS is on if it somehow activated. When you got downwind, it appeared that rates were very low. Where was your rate slider on the back? Instead of fighting it like you were down wind, you can also switch to Sport mode for more input, or better yet switch to RTL since that ignores rate settings and stick issues. Just a few suggestions based on what I saw.

Also, just an FYI for new users watching; It's confusing to say 12 satellites and 21 gps. They are both GPS, just one is the bird and the other is the controller.
Good video..

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Check to see that your sticks calibrate and center properly. It appears your throttle stick is not getting full travel on the down input. Fly with the OBS switch all the way up until needing to activate. Rates are very low when OBS is on if it somehow activated. When you got downwind, it appeared that rates were very low. Where was your rate slider on the back? Instead of fighting it like you were down wind, you can also switch to Sport mode for more input, or better yet switch to RTL since that ignores rate settings and stick issues. Just a few suggestions based on what I saw.

Also, just an FYI for new users watching; It's confusing to say 12 satellites and 21 gps. They are both GPS, just one is the bird and the other is the controller.
Good video..

Now you are treating me as though I’ve flown this thing yesterday out of the box.

And so the one that the RC is receiving is gps and the drone is also receiving gps? Smart! Very smart! Rolling my eyes.

What next? Want us to do the water dance prior to take off?

Now you are treating me as though I’ve flown this thing yesterday out of the box.

And so the one that the RC is receiving is gps and the drone is also receiving gps? Smart! Very smart! Rolling my eyes.
You don't have to get defensive, I was offering suggestions based on your post. All you had to say you already checked those things. I'll be quiet and let you post.

I’ve found that when flying it out of the box it’s best to open the top first. Hope that helps [emoji23]

Hahahaha!!!! I remember that one and you got me good.

You don't have to get defensive, I was offering suggestions based on your post. All you had to say you already checked those things. I'll be quiet and let you post.

Your reasoning does not make sense at all. But, I’ll stick with version BUILD 784 the best one yet.

I’ll stick with version BUILD 784 the best one yet.
I might be right behind you! 822 hasn't really fixed my gimbal buzz, and I don't need or care about digital zoom, and I really don't like being locked out of advanced calibrations. There is nothing in 822 that is of any real value that I can tell. Yuneec can keep digital zoom, just give me a quiet gimbal, and features that actually work. Is that too much to ask??

I might be right behind you! 822 hasn't really fixed my gimbal buzz, and I don't need or care about digital zoom, and I really don't like being locked out of advanced calibrations. There is nothing in 822 that is of any real value that I can tell. Yuneec can keep digital zoom, just give me a quiet gimbal, and advertised features that actually work. Is that too much to ask??

I know you have been dealing, with that "buzz" for quite some time now, brotha. I really hope that you get that thing fixed or a true BUILD that will cure it, we can only hope and wait.

Reactions: DCH
hello, the new version does not appear to me in the GLOBAL OT nor in OTA OFFICCIAL.

I might be right behind you! 822 hasn't really fixed my gimbal buzz, and I don't need or care about digital zoom, and I really don't like being locked out of advanced calibrations. There is nothing in 822 that is of any real value that I can tell. Yuneec can keep digital zoom, just give me a quiet gimbal, and features that actually work. Is that too much to ask??
hello, the new version does not appear to me in the GLOBAL OT nor in OTA OFFICCIAL.

Pretty sure yuneec pulled this one as well.

I had it available yesterday but just checked and it is back to 784.

Perhaps they unintentionally pw protected the hidden menu and cs have been bombarded with requests [emoji848]

Reactions: RPR
[QUOTE = "mbernholdt, post: 178732, miembro: 14680"]
Bastante seguro de que Yuneec sacó este también.

Lo tenía disponible ayer, pero lo revisé y volví al 784.

Tal vez involuntariamente protegieron el menú oculto y los cs han sido bombardeados con peticiones [emoji848]
[/CITAR]
¿Se han retirado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kege62