Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Build 822 Just Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCH

Dr. FrankenPhoon
Reaction score
~~~OP EDIT! Before loading this new Update, please read post #10 first, there is a serious issue!~~~~~

I just noticed that Build 822 is available from the Official OTA. Has anyone tried this one yet?
I also see that Build 809 is still available from the Global OTA.

Reading the description, I am guessing that 822 is the official version of 809, because the Add new feature list is the same. Since Global is more of a Beta FW, I'm tempted to try this 822. I was just getting ready to revert back to the trusted 784 in an attempt to get rid of my intermittent gimbal buzz (that 809 made worse), but I'm thinking I should give this 822 a try for the team. What do I have to loose?
...With my luck it will be the intermittent part of my intermittent gimbal buzz!:confused:

Last edited:
Since you have to take action anyway, try out the Official Release 822.....see if it fixes the buzzing.....and whatever else.

My 2 week timer starts........

You dl already? Brave soul! lol
But am confident that we will hear an honest report.

Since it is an official release I'll download it. I've been running problem free on 809, but I prefer official over Beta.

Hello,
I just made the official update for zoom or BUILD 822 1.1.03_20190312.
I think I still have a problem with, static at home without taking off the zoom works.
The problem after each update I redo the complete settings, pairing, calibration, compass etc ...
To make the accelerometer you had to go in the menu and click several times on Compass Calibration to be able to do the accelerometer, there was also the possibility to do the compass too, and see other settings, now it It is no longer possible to have a password to access the submenu, perhaps a Yuneec blocking.
The compass I can do normally but the accelerometer.
I did the update this morning and this afternoon I wanted to see going on Software Updates and new update propose for APP to see the photos.
Update for Japan while I'm in France and anyway impossible to do it blocks at the connection with the C23.
I just sent an email to explain the problem. Fear is very normal. I know more, I had problems with this update through Global OTA, I had to make back firmware. I hope you will understand my post, I am French and I go to Google translation. Thank you

Attachments

• 936C6417-69C9-4E5D-AA04-024079D61462.JPG
    936C6417-69C9-4E5D-AA04-024079D61462.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 04394C38-C87A-452A-AC78-5DAFB7D6AC57.JPG
    04394C38-C87A-452A-AC78-5DAFB7D6AC57.JPG
    321.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 55DC9012-0704-4006-8AE2-1B46AF4CBBBA.JPG
    55DC9012-0704-4006-8AE2-1B46AF4CBBBA.JPG
    332.6 KB · Views: 57
now it It is no longer possible to have a password to access the submenu, perhaps a Yuneec blocking.
The compass I can do normally but the accelerometer.
Carefully guard the 784 in rescue! Soon he will ask you 249 euros to calibrate your PLUS, like the NFZ ...

For anyone considering this upgrade, WAIT! Don't do it yet!
There is a new issue to deal with, and that is a password on the advanced calibration menu. When I tap Compass Calibration 5 times, I am now required to enter a password to access it! WTF? Where do we get the password? It is not the default camera password, I tried that one first.

Without a password to calibrate the sensors, I cannot even test fly this build. I don't suppose anyone here has password cracking software I can borrow?

I think @
D.Jean-Claude was trying to warn us with his post. Until I/we can figure out a password, I am locked out and must revert back to 784 before I can fly. So I'm back to frustrated again and on the verge of shelving the hobby -again!!:mad: See y'all in a couple weeks when I cool off! Hopefully a better Firmware will be out then!

Last edited:
No sé qué hacer, cual dejaríamos?

Attachments

• IMG_20190318_190847.jpg
    IMG_20190318_190847.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 55
you have the choice between the zoom camera and the password of calibration or no zoom camera, but without password.
It's a fantastic evolution Yuneec, bravo.
May be:
1234567890, no it is too easy :oops:

. . . . . . . .and?
For anyone considering this upgrade, WAIT! Don't do it yet!
There is a new issue to deal with, and that is a password on the advanced calibration menu. When I tap Compass Calibration 5 times, I am now required to enter a password to access it! WTF? Where do we get the password? It is not the default camera password, I tried that one first.

View attachment 15161

Without a password to calibrate the sensors, I cannot even test fly this build. I don't suppose anyone here has password cracking software I can borrow?

I think @
D.Jean-Claude was trying to warn us with his post. Until I/we can figure out a password, I am locked out and must revert back to 784 before I can fly. So I'm back to frustrated again and on the verge of shelving the hobby -again!!:mad: See y'all in a couple weeks when I cool off! Hopefully a better Firmware will be out then!

Unbelievable. Perhaps it is the password to your WiFi? I would try that, I would try the Plus's serial number, the firmware build number and/or any other number I could find. Its got to be something Yuneec thinks we already have but; they have not told us where to look. Where have they done this before? Nevermind. :rolleyes:

Hope you crack it, I bet you can. ?

Reactions: DCH
I would try the Plus's serial number, the firmware build number and/or any other number I could find. Its got to be something Yuneec thinks we already have but; they have not told us where to look. Where have they done this before? Nevermind.
Great suggestion! It seems like it should be something we already have. But then again just because Yuneec thinks we already have it doesn't mean we actually do. Let's not forget for a moment who we are dealing with here!:rolleyes:

Another guinea pig bit the dust!
I'm starting to like the taste of dust. It was a little hard to swallow at first, but with a little beer it goes down okay. However it is an acquired taste, ....that I wish I didn't have to acquire!?

Reactions: Ty Pilot and AH-1G
Just updated and flew 2 flights. Ran through each smart mode (except team), angle and sport modes. No surprises and very smooth in all operations. I'll see if I can get the PW for you, but I don't do any calibrations unless told by the SW/FW. except if travelling over 100 miles and will then do a compass. Been flying/building for years and that's the way I do it, not telling you to. The fact that the other calibrations are in a special access menu should be a clue that they are not needed except as requested. YMMV.

Reactions: oliver
I'm surprised you haven't read the disclaimer in very very small print when you download the updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss