Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Test

Safe way to test...........but the water never boils while you're watching it.

Love it! You have all that room (land), that you can have no worries of a fly away or flying into anything.

What fell off your Typhoon props at the 3:23 mark? You can see what looks like an object falling off the props.

FELLOFF.jpg

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
Cute! I like that. I had intended to tie my dog's Harness leash to my H and let it take him around my outback, but my oldest daughter said I needed the exercise. Killjoy. I used it to blow oak tree leaves off my drive, made a video which I'll try to post later. Now to automate that process...

Cute! I like that. I had intended to tie my dog's Harness leash to my H and let it take him around my outback, but my oldest daughter said I needed the exercise. Killjoy. I used it to blow oak tree leaves off my drive, made a video which I'll try to post later. Now to automate that process...
It's fun to do some nutty stuff, once in awhile. We all let life get too serious.

Hah,
Don't laugh, I did the very same thing last week on my first flight after my H was returned from Yuneec. They sent it back with older firmware. I updated and tethered it for the first flight.
I should have hooked a fish scale to it just to see how much pull she has.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33