Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update due next week

Like I said mine has been much better (no loss of connection to camera) since the new update. If I use Exposure times over a second it drops out for a couple seconds while it takes the pic.
I read the other day that if you have a cell phone turned on in your pocket that it can affect it.

I see by your profile you are in Florida? so you would have the standard version of the software,I think these problems are mainly with the EU version as the power output is a lot lower in Europe.

Snap - I have the same problem. May send it in during the winter if not fixed. Could make ST16+ mod if it solved it. Richard Gilmore has a video on YT.

Yeh I'm gonna see how it behaves after the incoming firmware update and if not solved I think I'll contact Yuneec as it is irritating
I've tried leaving my mobile at home or turning to airplane mode and it makes no difference at all,if I can solves this issue my H will be perfect.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
I see by your profile you are in Florida? so you would have the standard version of the software,I think these problems are mainly with the EU version as the power output is a lot lower in Europe.
Ahh... I didn't catch it was a EU only issue. Sorry about that....

BTW and not that it matters but I am no longer in FL. Currently in SD.

There has got to be a solution for video dropping out with the slightest obstacle, such as a tree getting in the way. The only way I see is to boost the ST16 video signal. And yes, I've seen all the YouTube videos of guys doing this, but there doesn't seem to be a comprehensive kit with step by step instructions. Anyone know of such? I would much prefer to do this myself, but at this point, I would have thought there would be online services to do this as well.
I did see two videos that show a kit to move the antenna outside, both on the ST16 and the H. Increasing the telemetry. I am sorry, I am not home and this is from my remote so I do not have the URL for the video. The videos show the complete process and give a source for the kit.

yuneec tec support likes to tell stories I was told that a new firmware was coming in the next few days about 3 weeks ago to fix the time on the ST-16 but nothing yet i paid good money for the H and they just can't get it right yet but anyways my new phantom 4 came yesterday
i also own a x-star premium may all your flights be safe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss