Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

I was able to install it via wifi directly on to the ST16.
And yes, the wifi does get disconnected when it goes back to controller mode. I had to reconnect to wifi when going back to tablet mode.

The other thing I found interesting is that, I never knew that I the ST-16 was recording the flights( videos) on it. This app actually had access to all those file.

I'll need to read up more on the app, but seems like I can't use current location to start a new mission. (greyed out)
It gives me -previous location and by name options.

Tuna, thanks again for this app.
There are about 10 videos that are available for playback. In the controller screen there should be s small play button near where the pano setting button is. Pressing this you can view the photos or videos. The only sad part is that it overlays on top of the screen and has no fwd/rwd buttons.

There are about 10 videos that are available for playback. In the controller screen there should be s small play button near where the pano setting button is. Pressing this you can view the photos or videos. The only sad part is that it overlays on top of the screen and has no fwd/rwd buttons.

The video playback in Flight Center is synchronized with the map view, so you can see where you were at each point in the video, or where the H was positioned for a photo. You can also drag video playback to any point and play, replay from there.

There's more stuff coming, but along with the Cable Cam editing (with the most accurate path estimation), you can get some great results.

That link between video and map is just brilliant, very well done!:)
Would it be possible to have Flight Center on PC? Please!!

Last edited:
@Tuna , Is there a way to set up a Cable cam where I have complete control the the camera throughout the mission? In other words, I'll set the way points for it to follow but will have control over the angle and pitch of the gimbal through the mission?

Tuna, awesome app. Flew 3 CCC missions which I planned with FlightCenter on the ST-16. Varying altitudes, camera pans, etc. All worked perfect. I love the idea of planning the mission right on the ST-16. Excellent job.

Reactions: Tuna and BillyTexas
I haven't seen it in the thread but is it possible to have the camera take a still image at each waypoint of is that a future feature ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen it in the thread but is it possible to have the camera take a still image at each waypoint of is that a future feature ?
I believe the Typhoon will support that at some point in the future, but currently no. As soon as the firmware is able to do that, I'll add the feature to the app.

Trying to install Flight Center (12/14/16). It installs, but only shows "sorry, this beta software has expired". I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Tried both - SD and download to ST16.
Any suggestions?

Sorry guys, whilst I'm just getting the new release ready, the existing beta has expired. Please bear with me and look out for the announcement - Flight Center will have a new name, and you'll be able to register it and get rid of those expiry messages for good.

My bad for not updating this thread.. the new release was announced in a separate thread as the app has officially changed its name (and gained a proper website). The new release can be found here: UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Happy Holidays!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval