Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

Ask and ye shall receive - the new version should now be live on site.

What's new: After a bunch of feedback and testing, I've improved the Mission editor to be easier and more consistent.

It now handles Yaw and Camera bearing the same way as the Typhoon (ie. they're locked).
Yaw values can be entered directly.
You can disable the default Quick Select mode if you want to avoid accidentally selecting waypoints when you're adding or moving them close together. This also helps if you find yourself adding or moving waypoints when you're trying to select existing ones.
Mission titles can be edited.
Missions can be locked to prevent accidental changes.
Icons and layout have been improved.
A few bugs have been squashed - including a couple of crashes.

There are a whole set of changes under the hood to allow me to make the next set of improvements. This should be the last beta release before an official version hopefully before the end of the year.

What's new: After a bunch of feedback and testing, I've improved the Mission editor to be easier and more consistent.

It now handles Yaw and Camera bearing the same way as the Typhoon (ie. they're locked).
You can disable the default Quick Select mode if you want to avoid accidentally selecting waypoints when you're adding or moving them close together. This also helps if you find yourself adding or moving waypoints when you're trying to select existing ones.

There are a whole set of changes under the hood to allow me to make the next set of improvements. This should be the last beta release before an official version hopefully before the end of the year.
Can't wait to test the new version. I hope one of the final improvements is a satellite view in mission planner and maybe in the playback window.

THANK YOU!!

Can't wait to test the new version. I hope one of the final improvements is a satellite view in mission planner and maybe in the playback window.

On the main screen, click the 'settings' cog, then you can choose satellite maps.

Just to know how long this beta will work ?

The weather here in France is not so nice,
It's raining non stop :-(

but from what I can see in the application love it.

Great job Tuna

With this news version 1.9, on the ST16, I can't see my "Compas error" that are into my log!

Why?

My file is here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35820933/Telemetry_00035.rar

The flight summary only shows errors for the time that you're flying. Your log shows that you had compass errors after you had landed (the Typhoon is in 'Ready to Fly' mode). If you land near a strong magnetic field (near a metal object, a cable, or even close to the controller) it's not unusual to get compass errors and the summary ignores those.

The flight summary only shows errors for the time that you're flying. Your log shows that you had compass errors after you had landed (the Typhoon is in 'Ready to Fly' mode). If you land near a strong magnetic field (near a metal object, a cable, or even close to the controller) it's not unusual to get compass errors and the summary ignores those.

Ok, thanks all is perfect, I don't had a look at the f_mod param!

Thanks Graham, it's just that I recall an instruction somewhere about downloading to Windows.... maybe not.
Currently having a problem connecting the ST 16 to wifi.
Thanks again.

The standard install instructions suggest downloading on your PC (Windows/Mac) and copying to an SD Card to the ST-16. But I'm afraid for now the app is Android only - it serves a lot of functions being built into the ST-16!

Reactions: Chris McMillan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval