Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

I had 2 problems 1 if you switch back to controller screen it shuts down your WiFi connection 2 my wireless access on my router makes you put in a password twice and the second password screen would not come up. had to type in the default address in search window to make it come up

I was able to install it via wifi directly on to the ST16.
And yes, the wifi does get disconnected when it goes back to controller mode. I had to reconnect to wifi when going back to tablet mode.

The other thing I found interesting is that, I never knew that I the ST-16 was recording the flights( videos) on it. This app actually had access to all those file.

I'll need to read up more on the app, but seems like I can't use current location to start a new mission. (greyed out)
It gives me -previous location and by name options.

Tuna, thanks again for this app.

Last edited:
Don't really see it as an issue that wifi is lost when you goto controller mode from tablet, as the st16 will be looking for the cgo3, certainly don't want it looking for wifi in my house or where ever [emoji23], think mine did that even before I installed flight centre so probs nothing to do with the app

There is no donate button. This is early release software - whilst it's in Beta I'm not taking money for it.

Can I use my Mac to put zip onto Sd card or do I have to use a PC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can I use my Mac to put zip onto Sd card or do I have to use a PC?

You need to unzip the file, and copy the .APK you find to your SD card. The ZIP file also contains a web page (launcher.html) which has full installation instructions.

You need to unzip the file, and copy the .APK you find to your SD card. The ZIP file also contains a web page (launcher.html) which has full installation instructions.

Ok. I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Hi Tuna,

do you plan to go the same way with the official release like for the beta?
I mean expiring versions?
Ric

The next version should be out middle of December.
Hi,
I'm going to ski in Bulgaria from the 19th of December
So pleaaaaase make it available at that time, like that I can use there, as in my city nothing really nice to film
:-D
By the way do you have an idea of the price you want to sell it ?

Again thanks for your job.

Been using this App for a little while now and have loved it. Upgraded to the new version and now can't seem to access the section where I can edit waypoints. Any tips on this??

Been using this App for a little while now and have loved it. Upgraded to the new version and now can't seem to access the section where I can edit waypoints. Any tips on this??

I'll message you to fix it :)

Reactions: RiverRunner
@Tuna I'm checking this out right now. This is exactly the type of growth we need with the Yuneec. If there was a way to see a live map view while flying and snapping photos I'd be set. Giant hats off though to you for creating this and when you're set up and ready to start charging (which you should do!) I'll be first in line to buy.

Hey Ant,
How's it going? Remember me? :)

Sure do. Nice to see a few more familiar people on here. I'll shoot you a PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the thread topic - It turns out my 'concern' above was an error on my behalf and nothing to do with the app. I was trying to edit waypoints through Flight Centre, however, the waypoints were from a route created in CCC from the ST16 and not through the mission editor. Having the ability to import CCC created routes into the Mission Editor in a future upgrade would be a very attractive feature for me. The more I look into this particular app, the more I am liking it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss