Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Drone Video produced with Adobe Premier Pro

VERY good production, Chad. Smooth image flow with good transitions; your colors, ISO, white balance and exposures are consistent; first-rate filming and flying; and most importantly your video tells the story perfectly. You should be well pleased with your results.

I also liked your choice of music, too. Soundtracks can easily make or break a video. Your selection was perfect for what your video is about: unobtrusive, appealing, and correspondng with the mood of your production, too. Two thumbs way up!

Reactions: ChadCloses
VERY good production, Chad. Smooth image flow with good transitions; your colors, ISO, white balance and exposures are consistent; first-rate filming and flying; and most importantly your video tells the story perfectly. You should be well pleased with your results.

I also liked your choice of music, too. Soundtracks can easily make or break a video. Your selection was perfect for what your video is about: unobtrusive, appealing, and correspondng with the mood of your production, too. Two thumbs way up!

The funny thing is, this is the house that my drone went crazy and wouldn't respond to commands and I had to cut power mid flight so it would land in a bush. LOL But thanks for all the kind words!!! VERY much appreciated, I was a little nervous and it took me a long time, but I'm starting to get the basics of the software As you can see it wasn't the best environment to have an issue in as I was in the back yard and there are tree everywhere plus a pool and spa.

Reactions: CC Rider

Let me know what you think. I know it's not perfect, but I'm still learning and there's A LOT to learn!! lol

Thanks,
Chad

Looks good, look into the 1/3 rule for photography. Try some reverse video shoots where you start at the front door and pull back and up. Or even try some horizontal pans across the property. Overall looks great, short quick and effective.

Nicely done Chad.. I didn't see it mentioned above. Did you shoot in 4K and what lens/filters/settings did you use?

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis