Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First film attempt

Reaction score
Am 68 years young, live a lovely part of North Norfolk, UK. Bought my 500 4k late last year and practised and practised and practised! (When there was no onshore wind). Bought a copy of Magix movie edit pro 2016 went out and filmed, sometimes by the seat of my pants, edited and posted on you tube. Very proud of my first attempt and would like to share. www.youtube.com. Drove Orchards Spring 2017. Thanks chaps

Am 68 years young, live a lovely part of North Norfolk, UK. Bought my 500 4k late last year and practised and practised and practised! (When there was no onshore wind). Bought a copy of Magix movie edit pro 2016 went out and filmed, sometimes by the seat of my pants, edited and posted on you tube. Very proud of my first attempt and would like to share. www.youtube.com. Drove Orchards Spring 2017. Thanks chaps
Your link is not correct, may need to re-post it, then test it to make sure it's working.

Perhaps this is the one. Very nicely done. Your practice paid off. My only concern with this video is the length. Most people won't watch longer than 2 1/2 minutes.

Perhaps this is the one. Very nicely done. Your practice paid off. My only concern with this video is the length. Most people won't watch longer than 2 1/2 minutes.

Thanks Steve. The film was really a showcase of the businesses here on behalf of the owner (my landlord) and to get me out there pre commercial flight training. Cheers, Geoff

What camera did you use to take the still photo's inside the store? Reason I ask is they don't seem to be as crisp/sharp as they could be.

Did you use the steadygrip inside the hot house? Or did you just hand hold the Bird and walk thru?

This place seems to have a variety of businesses within it's compound. You could have broke it down to highlight the 3 main area's and possibly created smaller length videos. Besides that you did a good job of showcasing the business and what it has to offer. Two thumbs up.

Side note to moderators: Can we expand the emoji's and get some new stuff. Like a thumbs up!

Reactions: TheDhuddist
What camera did you use to take the still photo's inside the store? Reason I ask is they don't seem to be as crisp/sharp as they could be.

Did you use the steadygrip inside the hot house? Or did you just hand hold the Bird and walk thru?

This place seems to have a variety of businesses within it's compound. You could have broke it down to highlight the 3 main area's and possibly created smaller length videos. Besides that you did a good job of showcasing the business and what it has to offer. Two thumbs up.

Side note to moderators: Can we expand the emoji's and get some new stuff. Like a thumbs up!
Thanks wingshooter for your kind comments. Re the lack of sharpness. Was all done on handheld, then, now I realise wrongly, I took screenshots and played around in post production. Will know next time. The problem with the handheld is 1. If the ground is bumpy there is still some degree of shake and 2. Sometimes a heavy pounding heartbeat can work down to the gimbal. Must be an age thing! As I say, first attempt, big learning curve. You guys are the experts, I'm the beginner.
A question. When using the handheld I need to get a microphone for say interviewing. Have tried attaching a voice recorder plus clip on Mike but pick up gimble buzz. What does everyone use?

Thanks wingshooter for your kind comments. Re the lack of sharpness. Was all done on handheld, then, now I realise wrongly, I took screenshots and played around in post production. Will know next time. The problem with the handheld is 1. If the ground is bumpy there is still some degree of shake and 2. Sometimes a heavy pounding heartbeat can work down to the gimbal. Must be an age thing! As I say, first attempt, big learning curve. You guys are the experts, I'm the beginner.
A question. When using the handheld I need to get a microphone for say interviewing. Have tried attaching a voice recorder plus clip on Mike but pick up gimble buzz. What does everyone use?
@CraigCam has a background in sound engineering. We have had some discussion about this and found the best way is what is used in the film industry. Record your audio separately and sync the track in post production. Just produce an audible sound like a clack or something else loud that will give you a marker to sync the two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy