Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First flight, first impressions

Reaction score
So, I am sure I may be the only one that gives a flip, but, here goes.

She arrived yesterday, got her charged up, and when I went to do firmware updates she was already current.

Flew her today for her maiden voyage. Luckily it went better for me than the Titanics did. Winds at 7 MPH with gusts to 20, so I was a bit nervous.

Result? OMFG! Steady, easily controlled, gorgeous flight. Uploading to YouTube now.

ONLY issue: Brief stuttering on video in a couple of places. Shot 1080P at 60 FPS. Micro USB is Sandisk Extreme Plus Class 10 UHS 3.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Reactions: DaveIn NH
Nice, mine arrives tomorrow. I was impressed with the pan, very smooth, I have seen quite a few jerky pans on videos but this looked great. The prop shadow is rather annoying and is a concern for me, will need a decent lens hood for it I guess if sucha thing is available?

So, I am sure I may be the only one that gives a flip, but, here goes.

She arrived yesterday, got her charged up, and when I went to do firmware updates she was already current.

Flew her today for her maiden voyage. Luckily it went better for me than the Titanics did. Winds at 7 MPH with gusts to 20, so I was a bit nervous.

Result? OMFG! Steady, easily controlled, gorgeous flight. Uploading to YouTube now.

ONLY issue: Brief stuttering on video in a couple of places. Shot 1080P at 60 FPS. Micro USB is Sandisk Extreme Plus Class 10 UHS 3.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Hi there.....my H just arrived today. Took it out for a quick flight and I am impressed. Nice little hexa. The video was at 4k and I didn't play around with the camera. Video turned out very nice with no stuttering except the 30fps skips in fast pans.
Really like it. Very different feel to my own builds.

Strange. I dont see any of the same stutter on Youtube as on the raw video.

On the Ropes: Thats not prop shadow, its the shutter when the camera is pointed directly into the sun. Usually not an issue.

The stutter you see is from your computer not the video. A lot of computers can't play hi res video without losing frames causing the stutter.
To get around the issue I use this player that works with all video formats.
Downloads · MPC-HC

I will give it a shot. Although I would think a quad core i7 with 12 gigs of ram wouldnt bat an eye at 1080p video.
I agree. It should play flawlessly. A lot depends on the video card. I have a great pc but I'm stuck with a card that won't play anything larger than 1440p.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval