Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First pics from my Breeze

Very Nice!! Where are you located and these taken?

Thanks! I'm from Maceió, located in the state of Alagoas, northeast of Brazil! These were taken on the north coast, google "praia do patacho" or "sao Miguel dos milagres" and I'll see more of this piece of heaven! I'm editing a video and will post it later!

Thanks! I'm from Maceió, located in the state of Alagoas, northeast of Brazil! These were taken on the north coast, google "praia do patacho" or "sao Miguel dos milagres" and I'll see more of this piece of heaven! I'm editing a video and will post it later!

Looks great. Did you fly it over the water at all and at what altitude if you did?

Looks great. Did you fly it over the water at all and at what altitude if you did?

Yes, I flew it over the water. In pilot mode I was flying around 30m high, but I tried "journey" mode and set it to 60m. The drone flew away much further than that, perhaps 80-90m, I could barely see it up high. Lost wifi signal and it stayed up for maybe 3 minutes and then it started to come back and returned home. I was really afraid I was gonna lose it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia