Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First time first love

Reaction score
After an hour of calibrating the Compass I had a great 5min flighttime.
Pretty exiting getting up and down twice.
Then batteries of copter and st16 were down. The st16 is now charging for 15h. From 10% to now 90% any comments on that charging duration?
Best from Berlin

After an hour of calibrating the Compass I had a great 5min flighttime.
Pretty exiting getting up and down twice.
Then batteries of copter and st16 were down. The st16 is now charging for 15h. From 10% to now 90% any comments on that charging duration?
Best from Berlin
That seems to be a lot longer than needed. Unplug the charger, let the ST16 sit powered off for a few minutes, then try again.

Welcome to the 920 group. Take your time learning the system as it has a lot to offer, and the camera provides considerable versatility. Take a look at the 920 Alternative Battery thread as the batteries that came with your 920 are probably not as good as they could be. Better options are available for a lot less cost.

Thanks. There came no batteries with the copter, dealer said he would not sell them to his customers.. ordered tattoo and s l s then. Are there better options?

I can’t comment on better options that the Tattu, only other options outside of Tattu. I would love to try the Tattus’s designed to fit the 920 but they are not available to the U.S. market. By “better” I am referring to the Yuneec batteries as being an inferior product.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwight.a.atkinson