Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First time H Build help

Reaction score
Hello all. I have a H pro and a H plus but I wanted to build my own. I have been purchasing all the pieces to build an H from scratch. I'm going to watch the "how to" videos that are pinned.
What I'm asking the experts is there anything that I should make sure I do or any helpful hints during the build. Anything that the videos may have missed? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Are there any diagrams of the H? Any total parts lists???

Thanks in advance....

Hello all. I have a H pro and a H plus but I wanted to build my own. I have been purchasing all the pieces to build an H from scratch. I'm going to watch the "how to" videos that are pinned.
What I'm asking the experts is there anything that I should make sure I do or any helpful hints during the build. Anything that the videos may have missed? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Are there any diagrams of the H? Any total parts lists???

Thanks in advance....

Check out Jules Flies
On replacing the main circuit board. He is very
good at explaining things.
He is on YouTube.

TH/TH Pro/TH Plus Parts and periodic maintenance, and a great wealth of knowledge on Yuneec aircraft and cameras are here Way To Fix Drones project.

Attachments

• H MaintenanceGuide v0.5.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Are you buying secondhand parts? Buying the parts new would probably cost three times as much, £ 400 for main board here, could easily pass £1500 to build.

I admire your ambition but are you sure you want to build a drone that will cost you 3x+ what it costs to buy new and be limited to only the features provided with the factory product?

If you are open to suggestions obtaining a basic 600mm or larger frame as the platform for a Pixhawk or Vector flight controller would provide a lot more creative latitude, and the ability to expand on payloads and functionality later.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Are you buying secondhand parts? Buying the parts new would probably cost three times as much, £ 400 for main board here, could easily pass £1500 to build.
Yes second hand.... I have all except the camera and the total is 218.40 USD. All parts look basically new and it took about 3 weeks to aquire them.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I admire your ambition but are you sure you want to build a drone that will cost you 3x+ what it costs to buy new and be limited to only the features provided with the factory product?

If you are open to suggestions obtaining a basic 600mm or larger frame as the platform for a Pixhawk or Vector flight controller would provide a lot more creative latitude, and the ability to expand on payloads and functionality later.
Thanks Keith. So far for everything except the camera I've spent 218.40USD. The reason I picked an H is because I'm new to hobby and I'm most familiar with the H.I will take your advice and research the Pixhawk and Vector. I'm always open to suggestions and am greatfull for any advice I can get from you and the members of the forum.

Thank You Again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66