Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Train Video

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently found a nice park to launch my H from that is close to some tracks. I intend on getting better with the recording itself, but want to know if the video quality looks good? Did some minor editing with Lightroom, but I am not impressed. Thoughts to make it look better? Thanks !!!!!

Reactions: yuneec53
What settings did you use? You really need to manually set the camera. Auto usually looks crappy on mine.

It was shot in auto. Yeah I agree, not really liking the outcome. Will play with the manual settings and see what results I get.

Work out your start to get the engine going past before moving. Do not yaw L-R when the train is going R-L it makes it blurred. Manual camera settings. Good location to try again.

Hey guys, I recently found a nice park to launch my H from that is close to some tracks. I intend on getting better with the recording itself, but want to know if the video quality looks good? Did some minor editing with Lightroom, but I am not impressed. Thoughts to make it look better? Thanks !!!!!

Magic Magic Magic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval