Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First two weeks with the H plus

Reaction score
I have had the Typhoon H plus for about two weeks now, and coming from DJI is very different and I must admit that some parts of the camera control just doesn't make any sense to me, and I do get the feeling that Yuneec had to push the drone on the market with minimum functionality, but never the less I am very happy with the decision of switching brand.

The camera is tack sharp over the entire frame and captures great details. It does lack some basic functionality like changing aperture and shutter speed without having to go into settings, why Yuneec hasn't coded this to the directional buttons, and it also misses a lot of shutter speeds between 30 seconds and down to one I do hope these will come in further updates.

So far I have about 20 hours of flight on the new bird without any major issues. A few non-commercial pics from here and there

YUN-0016-Edit,medium_large.1532121315.jpg

YUN-0003-Edit,medium_large.1532121289.jpg

YUN-0007-Edit,medium_large.1531343545.jpg

I have had the Typhoon H plus for about two weeks now, and coming from DJI is very different and I must admit that some parts of the camera control just doesn't make any sense to me, and I do get the feeling that Yuneec had to push the drone on the market with minimum functionality, but never the less I am very happy with the decision of switching brand.

The camera is tack sharp over the entire frame and captures great details. It does lack some basic functionality like changing aperture and shutter speed without having to go into settings, why Yuneec hasn't coded this to the directional buttons, and it also misses a lot of shutter speeds between 30 seconds and down to one I do hope these will come in further updates.

So far I have about 20 hours of flight on the new bird without any major issues. A few non-commercial pics from here and there

YUN-0016-Edit,medium_large.1532121315.jpg

YUN-0003-Edit,medium_large.1532121289.jpg

YUN-0007-Edit,medium_large.1531343545.jpg
Looks great, was there much post done on these images?

Looks great, was there much post done on these images?

Not much, it is the .dng files so they have been a trip through lightroom for small touch ups :)

Also found the C23 to be sharp edge to edge as well. Way better than the P4P which I have had for a year. I also still have the original H as well but camera wasn’t great so I switched to the P4P till the H Plus came out.
I also thought it was strange that I have to go down a menu to access the manual controls for the camera compared to the original H. But with the original H part of the view was obscured by the camera controls.
Overall I’m impressed by both the new H Plus and especially the camera for commercial jobs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430