Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Center has a new name, it's.... UAV Toolbox!

I need to set up a poll and find out what features people want next. Desktop editing has been mentioned a few times..
Templates!! When I mean by templates... is I do a lot of missions and I have a routine that I like to do on each and every site. What I would like is to create a template with those systems in place and place them on top of the map where I am going to be working on and stretch out or Shrink my routes. With the ability to label each routine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

true . but uavtoolbox does not have the detailed google maps .
bing maps does not zoom in very tight in remote locations .

therefor still the need to create in other app first .

The new version is better on zoom in for maps, though Bing coverage is a bit variable. I'm looking at more mapping solutions :)

Templates are also a very good idea... keep an eye on this space!

Reactions: zandoli and Merse
The ability to import a CCC route created with the ST16 and then edit waypoints within UAV Toolbox is high on my list of 'wants'.
Try Eric's system you can import and change there as well on the desktop. Final tweaking can then be done on the Tuna system.

The new UAV toolbox is excellent. I create in Eric http://www.eegalmc2.com/us/typhoonh and then edit in Tuna. The complete answer.

Watch Billy's video:

I watched Billy's video, very comprehensive. A bit long for my taste but helpful. Forgive me but I didn't see anywhere where he took an existing CCC file, or one created in CCC Editor and then edited in UAV Toolbox.

@yuneec53 Could you kindly share the steps you took to do this?

Load the mission leave it as it is . Click save and call it another name. You have a duplicate
Where is the save button when you load a mission? All I see is the Export to CableCam File in the bottom right corner.

I watched Billy's video, very comprehensive. A bit long for my taste but helpful. Forgive me but I didn't see anywhere where he took an existing CCC file, or one created in CCC Editor and then edited in UAV Toolbox.

@yuneec53 Could you kindly share the steps you took to do this?
I didn't edit an existing ccc file. I dont know if that is possible at this time. When you eport to ccc it will save the mission. You can go back and edit the mission and save as different ccc file.

Bill W.

I used the same mission but changed it and made a different ccc file
2308b847c1a5b783a6e8b4718fe90d97.jpg

e32406cee0f0d5f877417f999ac1d5c2.jpg

These are the ccc files. One is Cagle and the other is Cagle2.

Bill W.

Tuna, thank you sooooo much! We had a Typhoon H for some time but I only recently started using it more (on vacation in Florida now) and only learned about Flight Center / UAV Toolbox a couple of days ago - I love it! Planned/programmed some of my best one-man flights ever with it, works really great.. immediately bought it!

Only a few thinks I second that were already mentioned or that I noticed:

1) Would love to have the abbility to copy/duplicate a mission.. yeah I used the "workaround" of exporting to CCC under a new/different name, but then you lose the abbility to change the original mission.. if you're basically doing a "fork" of a mission... I worked around it by connecting to a PC and manually copying the mission data file and changing its contents (mission name/note filename field etc)

2) Only a minor bug.. undo usually works great, however when the only thing I have just done to a waypoint is to change it's pitch angle and I press undo afterwards the change is correctly undone, but the pitch value is not refreshed correctly unless you select another waypoint first and go back to the changed one

3) Would be awesome if the App would remember the "change by" number for the height setting and also the options of showing only the selected or all waypoints estimated viewports (it always resets to "All" and I usually prefer "Selected"), also maybe the "Quick select" option...

4) Would be great if the Pitch angle field would also be editable by typepad like the height field

5) I totally completely 100% get the security feature of not being able to export CCC with a waypoint below 6m altitude...... however ;) ... at least my Typhoon usually thinks it is "higher" than it actually is and I have already used 4 and 5m altitude waypoints quite successfully, one time even 3m... I know it goes completely against recommendations and I have worked around it by manually editing the exported CCC file afterwards via PC connection. Would be neat though to have the possibility to do that... maybe after clicking OK or typing YES on 10 warning dialogs etc agreeing that you/UAV toolbox is in no way whatsoever responsible for damage etc ;)

Thats it so far... UAV Toolbox for me is definitely as good as it gets with the Typhoon right now (I also don*t get the complaints about the CCC max speed.. setting it to full rabbit mode and maxing out the rudder it goes almost scaringly fast in my opinion) ...
The only thing I would find even more impressive would be some Google Earth 3D based solution where I can simulate the flight in advance with an almost correct camera viewpoint "live"... currently trying to find out if this is possible through some API or maybe with KML and converting that somehow...

By the way regarding the desktop editing - that would be my number one request as well, but it just occured to me that maybe the APK works for now as a workaround with one of the Android "Emulators" for windows... I'll try that :)

Cheers
Sören

PS: Working great so far in "DuOS" under Windows 10.. just have to find a way now to easily transfer the mission/CCC files back and forth :)

@SoerenM The new release is out today - 2.0.1 adds Copy and Delete for mission files (CCC import is coming shortly), support for PixAero 3.77mm lens, general UI improvements, bug fixes for Mission undo/redo and some map caching problems, and a notification system for things like version updates. You can download the update at http://www.uavtoolbox.com

Enjoy the update!

Reactions: Graham
Turns out I can write code, but can't type in file names correctly. Downloads now fixed! Thanks @Graham

Reactions: yuneec53
I've been holding off on upgrading from FlightCentre. Given the ability to import from CCC is coming shortly, I figured now was a good time to register and pay. Tuna - thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into this. What you have already achieved is fantastic and I can't wait to see this develop further. Now......it's time for me to go and read more of the user guide......

One quick question. After reading all the info online and searching through relevant threads, I can't find any info on this.
Attached are two images. What is the rectangle in the bottom right of the screen for? In one image is has two colours and the number 16. In the other image the rectangle is a single colour and the number 3 is displayed.
Not sure of it's relevance - that's all.

I'm guessing it has something to do with satellites or telemetry??

IMG_1667.jpg IMG_1668.jpg

Hi!

Read post #41, Tuna explains, it is "modes".

Best regards!

One quick question. After reading all the info online and searching through relevant threads, I can't find any info on this.
Attached are two images. What is the rectangle in the bottom right of the screen for? In one image is has two colours and the number 16. In the other image the rectangle is a single colour and the number 3 is displayed.
Not sure of it's relevance - that's all.

I'm guessing it has something to do with satellites or telemetry??

View attachment 4645 View attachment 4646

Guys updated to the latest release and now I can't export .ccc the ok button is greyed out?

Any ideas on fixing it

Attachments

• 20171119_121924.jpg
    20171119_121924.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads