Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update 1.3 - 1 March 2018

so the competition has released yet another machine and in the meantime Yuneec sit on their hands and H520 sit on shelves gathering dust, what is going on in Yuneec ?

If you're talking about the P4P v2, I'm not sure that's exactly an awe inspiring leap. The H520 has had the quieter blade technology since release, and with six motors runs its engines under a lot less stress - so it's quieter and reliable. It's nice that DJI are catching up though :)

Yuneec are being pretty quiet, but we're coming up to the second anniversary of the Typhoon H launch, so the H Pro is likely to land fairly soon. That's probably why DJI are making so much noise about a minor upgrade.

We'll see what happens with the H520, but I suspect we'll be seeing an update or two before long. After the last year, they seem to be being ultra-cautious about firmware releases.

Reactions: 10-8
Yep, you gotta love the well tested ultra cautious firmware that delivers this when you take a shot.........YUN_0007.jpg

From an E50 that was working perfectly which then did this after the latest firmware update, it took a number of corrupted jpegs and corrupted video during the tests and then started working again. It did the same thing on 3 different flights with 3 separate SD cards that were all working fine before the firmware update.

If you're talking about the P4P v2, I'm not sure that's exactly an awe inspiring leap. The H520 has had the quieter blade technology since release, and with six motors runs its engines under a lot less stress - so it's quieter and reliable. It's nice that DJI are catching up though :)

Yuneec are being pretty quiet, but we're coming up to the second anniversary of the Typhoon H launch, so the H Pro is likely to land fairly soon. That's probably why DJI are making so much noise about a minor upgrade.

We'll see what happens with the H520, but I suspect we'll be seeing an update or two before long. After the last year, they seem to be being ultra-cautious about firmware releases.

I would be happy if Yuneec would just sort the problems on the H520, I don't and won't own a dji drone but Yuneec are getting left behind big time at present and seem not to be capable of getting on with the job, and yes the H520 is very quiet I know of about 6 commercial operators that own one and they just sit on their shelves as they are deemed not fit for purpose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop