Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Center has a new name, it's.... UAV Toolbox!

Reaction score
... launching in a couple of days!

The current version of Flight Center is due to expire, and I'm working hard on the official launch of version 2.0. It'll have a new name, a new website and you'll be able to get rid of those pesky expired messages.

Your support will be needed. With your help I hope we can take third party support for Yuneec UAVs to a new level. So please, bear with me as I get the last few components in place!

Looking forward to it! Thanks for all of your hard work!

You should let me beta test this new version....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You should let me beta test this new version....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Um "hnic29" I believe we have all been beta testing the app for quite awhile now which is why he refers to version 2.0 being an Official Launch.. I really hope that Yuneec will start to open their eyes & see this app & how it has helped us all immensly & therefore they start either investing into people, businesses to develop more apps for the H or even if they where to take notes from this app to improve their next firmware update. I'm still anxiously waiting for them to release a new firmware update that 1st; Includes the ability to put our H's into "Sport Mode" ie highest speed & agility like DJI, 2nd; make it possible to have each little box around our view on the screen that has live telemetry data be possible for any of us to re-arrange those boxes to be placed anywhere that we'd each to go & to add to that it also really be nice to have the ability to add various Widgets to our in-flight screen such as maybe a small icon that opens up a widget to display pre-flight checks so we can stay on the same screen to do that & maybe a live displaying widget that might display wind speed & direction & one that displays the K-Index & there are so many possible ideas it is crazy!!!

I'd like to thank Tuna again for all the hard work, long hours & dedication you've put into "Flight Center" Because it is truly a great app & Unfortunately the Only app that is specificly made for our H's! Oh & I must not overlook that fact that Tuna has done all of this to provide this to us all at NO COST to US!!! He could easily put quite a hefty price on it especially being as it is the only or one of very very few apps that is just for the Yuneec. Thanks Toms C

Reactions: Nuance
Thanks Tuna. Looking forward to it as well. I'd donate for your time and efforts. :)

The things i really miss have been
1. Offline caching of maps.
2. Ability to pick a point on the map for the start marker
3. Nice icons :D

#BlackHawk are you reffering to FlightCenter? I'm not sure cuz I haven't spent tons of time using it but love everything that I have used thus far! Did previous version have offline map capabilities because that would deffinately be nice if that is something possible to add into Flight Center, Also when I just watched a video of a guy owning a phantom that flew out to a cruise ship & could circle around it & got really good recording (Being that DJI allows their customers to use the entire potential out of their UAV'S IE Sport Mode?Full Speed) so he was able to quickly fly out to the ship (Hoping for a release to include that soon from Yuneec), Anyway I saw that on his screen he had a small google map that showed a pointer marker to symbolize his drone while he was flying so he had a top down kind of view & Was wondering if that might even be a possibility for use to have maybe included in Flight Zone & then also be able to use flight zone when manually flying or was that small map overlay that was in the bottom left corner of the video just something the guy put into it when editing the video? Possible new App Names: "Tuna Patrol", "Tuna Autonomous Dronography App" or "Fish Out Of Water", LOL. Thanks again for this app Tuna. Tom C

Guys, I'm nearly there (pulling some late nights!). Servers are looking ok, the app is testing all right. Should be able to release tomorrow (Sunday) with a bit of luck.

Thanks for all your patience. Hopefully it'll be worth it!

Guys, I'm nearly there (pulling some late nights!). Servers are looking ok, the app is testing all right. Should be able to release tomorrow (Sunday) with a bit of luck.

I know this has been touched on but will it be possible to have off line maps.

Bill W.

You the man Tuna. No worries if you 'release' with a few bugs that we help you find. We won't judge. ;)

Here's passing the little bit of luck I seldom have to you sir.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers