Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

flight logs

you can connect your ST16 controller to PC and find the logs in the flight logs\Telemetry directory

Reactions: Bobjazz
Better to copy the whole FlightLog directory instead of only the telemetry data. In the flight log there are additional information from Radio and the GPS in the ST16 (or other STxx with newer firmware). To browse, analyze or convert (KML, GPX, Dashware) no not use Excel (data destroyer), use this:
Download: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/q500log2kml_en.zip
Description: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/mydat/Q500log2kml_en.pdf
br HE
Says Q500, will it work on H file logs? Thanks!

I wonder how many logs the ST16 will let build up? Will it remove old ones after a time? I know it can hold a lot but not infinite. i:)i
Will it overwrite them once x amount of them are recorded or x days go by? Just curious. i:)i

Reactions: DroneClone
I wonder how many logs the ST16 will let build up? Will it remove old ones after a time? I know it can hold a lot but not infinite. i:)i
Will it overwrite them once x amount of them are recorded or x days go by? Just curious. i:)i
Excellent question! And when if it doesn't, does it bog down the speed of the 16?

If I understand the SW in ST16 right the it will delete log files if there are more than 100. If you have a TH do more than 100 flights and check then the flightlog directory on the ST16.

And yes, the Q500log2kml will also work for H920, Typhoon H and Blade Chroma. It will also convert to more than KML (also GPX, DashWare). It's just the name as I start to develop it. The first intension was to convert flight path to KML for Google Earth. But some month (and many work hours) later - it is much more. The focus is now to analyze the FlightLogs, see whats happen, find problems and so on. Recently I have added the 4 new Flight Modes (26 - 29) of the Typhoon H, that I found in the ST16 SW.

br HE

h-elsner thanks for your work. I look forward to using the program to keep details of my H flights. Not totally sure where to start but I have found my old laptop and downloaded the SF. Will now read back through the thread.

Do I need an SD card in the ST16 or are flights up till now(I will put card in for future flights) in the pad somewhere?
They are stored on the ST16 internal memory and can be accessed via file manager in the pad. You can then use file manager to copy them to a SD card.

They are stored on the ST16 internal memory and can be accessed via file manager in the pad. You can then use file manager to copy them to a SD card.

Or by simply connecting a PC to the ST16 by an appropriate USB cable. The internal memory of the "pad" can be accessed and browsed, viewed, copied or pasted using the PC.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech