Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fly 2 Typhoon H at same time

Reaction score
Had a friend just ask if you could fly 2 H's at the same time?
I could see where control would select different channels, just not sure about the video downlink.

Flew my new H this afternoon in Van Nuys where another guy flew a different Yuneec drone and although there were no issues in flying, both our video links cut out each time we tried to fly at the same time. We were flying line-of-sight so no safety problem. Is it possible to use a different wifi channel? Does anyone know how to change this?

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Jeffrey Solorio
Had a friend just ask if you could fly 2 H's at the same time?
I could see where control would select different channels, just not sure about the video downlink.
You bring me a couple of H models and I'm sure D.C. And I could work on that.

Flew my new H this afternoon in Van Nuys where another guy flew a different Yuneec drone and although there were no issues in flying, both our video links cut out each time we tried to fly at the same time. We were flying line-of-sight so no safety problem. Is it possible to use a different wifi channel? Does anyone know how to change this?

Thanks for the help.
Where's the unboxing video?

Yes, we have flown multiple H's at the same time. No issues.
Hello Tim,were waiting up here in Northern California in Eureka for the shipment of 4 H models,are they coming?The shop says you guys won't even take their calls,please send them ASP.

The radios are operating on 2.4 GHz spread spectrum. The number you can fly at the same time is far more than you will ever encounter normally. At glider contests we can have 30 or 40 aircraft in the air at the same time. A hobby RC company once tested something like 70+ in the air at the same time.

Video may be an issue as the number increase, but that link is also a spread spectrum protocol.

Here is the FCC test report for the Typhoon H camera:

FCC ID 2ACS5-CGO3 3-Axis Gimbal Camera by Yuneec Technology Co., Limited

Reactions: rdonson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval