Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fly aways

Reaction score
I've got a tyhoon h plus...well I should say had
My gps was on all buttons were where there was supposed to be I went straight up to around 150 feet then it just took off I tryed to regain control and I hit the home button...nothing it kept going till I lost all information on the ground station....any ideas about yuneec maybe sending me another one? I still have the cam an st16 ground station I have every thing but the drone it just took off by it self I've only had it for 2 weeks tall think they will help me

How long did you let the H+ and receiver sit before you acquired the satellites?
Have you found it?

There are low resolution videos and images of any filming or photo's you took. If you were filming when the fly-away happened, the video will be recorded until you are past the 5.8g range. This might help you locate the drone.

Folder in the Android is where the shadow videos are kept :
/Yuneec/YuneecImage

Very sorry this event occurred for you. Best luck.

. . . . I still have the cam an st16 ground station I have every thing but the drone. . .

You took off without the camera attached? If so you will have no imagery of course but if you post your telemetry files so we can see just what happened.

P.S. Was this you first flight?

Last edited:
I've got a tyhoon h plus...well I should say had
My gps was on all buttons were where there was supposed to be I went straight up to around 150 feet then it just took off I tryed to regain control and I hit the home button...nothing it kept going till I lost all information on the ground station....any ideas about yuneec maybe sending me another one? I still have the cam an st16 ground station I have every thing but the drone it just took off by it self I've only had it for 2 weeks tall think they will help me

What do you mean that your gps was “on” I fly my H+ daily and in worst locations with lots of interference. The H+ will have random video feed lag and needs a new build solve this, and at one point the controller crashed and rebooted within a couple of seconds.

I’ve also prevented a flyaway, because of one critical and very important sequence and it has now been a part of my preflight checklist, the “controller link connectivity” must be solid green and at 11 gps

If you take off before the controller turns green or establish a good gps the H+ will keep climbing and drifts.

Right now, the H+ plus is solid in flight.

Reactions: Graham

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval