Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Follow me mode issue.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm using a galaxy S9 . Everytime I chose the follow me option, it works goes to the flight screen, then I press the follow me button, bottom right, and the Breeze Cam APP, immediately crashes. I have to reload the app.

Anyone experienced this?

Hi,
welcome to our forum.
No, I had not this particular fault with follow me. On the other hand follow me never worked in the European version of the firmware. Some reports let me assume that follow me works better with IOS smartphones. Sometimes follow me works when the Breeze is stationary and a moving target is kept in focus. I have never had reports that the Breeze flew successfully following a target - at least from Europe with Android phones.
The last word I have had from Yuneec Germany was from summer 2017 and then they confirmed that they are working on follow me.
Actually crashing the app is a new "feature" in the drama of follow me.

Do you have location services enabled for the Breeze Cam app? Follow Me needs to access the GPS services on the phone.

Reactions: airborne
Do you have location services enabled for the Breeze Cam app? Follow Me needs to access the GPS services on the phone.
It has been quite a while since I tried my luck with follow me. IIRC I have GPS (location service high precision) enabled by default whenever I fly my Breeze. I checked this without actually taking off now and I can see that the Breeze Cam App is listed with location services. Will try this tomorrow in real life.

I have never gotten the follow me to work with my iphone 7 plus but did get it to work once using an iPad mini and hasn't worked since.

I have never gotten the follow me to work with my iphone 7 plus but did get it to work once using an iPad mini and hasn't worked since.

Does Breeze Cam have permission to use Location Services on your iPhone? If not, Follow Me will not work as it uses the GPS data on the phone to follow you.

Does Breeze Cam have permission to use Location Services on your iPhone? If not, Follow Me will not work as it uses the GPS data on the phone to follow you.
Yes I've checked all the settings and spent hours trying to get it to work.

I’ve used it on iPhone 5c, 5s, 6S, and 7. There are two different modes. In one the Breeze stays in place and will rotate to keep the subject you select in the picture as long as they stay in the area that the Breeze can see as it rotates.

The other mode is the Smart Follow Me mode and is activated by pressing the double arrow symbol just right of the eye symbol.

When you select the Follow Me task, the ? At the top right brings up a menu explaining the use of Follow Me.

I’ve used it on iPhone 5c, 5s, 6S, and 7. There are two different modes. In one the Breeze stays in place and will rotate to keep the subject you select in the picture as long as they stay in the area that the Breeze can see as it rotates.

The other mode is the Smart Follow Me mode and is activated by pressing the double arrow symbol just right of the eye symbol.

When you select the Follow Me task, the ? At the top right brings up a menu explaining the use of Follow Me.
The camera follow me works but I can't get the smart follow me to work with iphone but will work with iPad mini2.

On the iPhone go to Settings, Privacy, Location Services and ensure that Location Services is On and that Breeze Cam is enabled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jindaldoorandply