Ugh odd.... They opened sorta okay for me using the first or second online converter I found. But, I had to install GitHub desktop to grab then upload them... Crap, hopefully I didn't mess up the original files. I will have to look into that and see what happened. I would "think" that I couldn't edit somebody else's repository...I tried three different sources to open the .sch and .brd files from the Electronics folder in the GitHub project for the Fathom One. All say the files are not formatted properly.
By "sorta okay" they all had different problems. One opened up a BOM/key, another just opened up the draft signature box, and another opened up a working zoomable diagram, but had words overlaid and incorrectly sized. So maybe the problem was with the files to begin with, and not something I messed up.