Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For the sake of social media?

Gives 'hey watch this' a whole new meaning. I have always believed that social media is to the 21st century what tobacco was to the 20th - in the beginning everyone used it in one way or the other and by the end of the century they finally figured out it could destroy your life. Social Media - same thing.

Gives 'hey watch this' a whole new meaning. I have always believed that social media is to the 21st century what tobacco was to the 20th - in the beginning everyone used it in one way or the other and by the end of the century they finally figured out it could destroy your life. Social Media - same thing.

Checked more of those dare devils in YouTube, and man... Are the new generation just restless? Back in the day, we thought jumping off a rock and into a swell just to catch a gnarly wave in North Shore, HI was cool enough. Lol

Reactions: Docdor and Ty Pilot
missed this coming on the news surprising as it was still during the Gatwick issues being high importance. ( and it still is )
But they still manged to get a great headline about a drone even though the drone was not really the issue but the fact that somebody climbed up the bridge was the real issue

Has anyone else looked at the list of cookies installed on their phones if they click “accept” in order to read European and U.K generated news articles? The list is quite long. If you uncheck all the boxes you can’t see the article.

Has anyone else looked at the list of cookies installed on their phones if they click “accept” in order to read European and U.K generated news articles? The list is quite long. If you uncheck all the boxes you can’t see the article.

I have noticed, and have unchecked. Do not recall being denied any articles.

Jeff

interesting @PatR have never really thought about it eu cookie law also means they can make you excepts all sorts of crap with out realising it ( i clear out cookies ever day so never really take much notice )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook