Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No longer seeking Typhoon H pilots in Africa south of the equator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
We are looking for Typhoon H pilots living south of the equator in Africa willing to share a few unaltered jpg photos taken with the Typhoon H and the CGO3+ camera. The photos are needed for a project with the EXIF data and will not be disseminated on the web or social media. If interested please respond here.

Anytime my friend!

We are looking for Typhoon H pilots living south of the equator in Africa willing to share a few unaltered jpg photos taken with the Typhoon H and the CGO3+ camera. The photos are needed for a project with the EXIF data and will not be disseminated on the web or social media. If interested please respond here.
Hi I'm a New user of Yunnec Typhoon H, may be I can help you because I Live in Bogotá - Colombia, please let me know if you still need it.

Reactions: h-elsner
@h-elsner do you still need EXIF data from South America?

Hi I'm a New user of Yunnec Typhoon H, may be I can help you because I Live in Bogotá - Colombia, please let me know if you still need it.
Hi and welcome to the forum. We want to know how Yuneec represents coordinates in EXIF data in different parts of the world, especially south of equator and west of Greenwich. This done now and pretty clear, no need for further investigations.
Thank you very much.
regards and happy flying, HE

Thanks for your response. @h-elsner has finished his research so I will be closing the thread.

Thanks to those that responded to the request for data.

Reactions: h-elsner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval