Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Format carte Sd pour drone Mantis G

Reaction score
Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas a connecter ma carte Sd a mon drone Yuneec, le format de ma carte Sd est en exFat mais le drone n'enregistre les videos que sur mon téléphone.

Merci d'avance pour vos reponses.

Google Translate:

Hello,

I can't connect my SD card to my Yuneec drone, the format of my SD card is in exFat but the drone only records videos on my phone.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas a connecter ma carte Sd a mon drone Yuneec, le format de ma carte Sd est en exFat mais le drone n'enregistre les videos que sur mon téléphone.

Merci d'avance pour vos reponses.
Please keep in mind that this is an English first language forum. All posts must be in English unless they are posted to a regional section of the forum. Please use a translator to make any further posts and replies.

Thanks
Murray

Welcome to YuneecPilots! Hope this post will help you. Please take time to review our Community Rules and posting guidelines within them.

Place the SD card in your Mantis G and bind to the controller and phone. In the Yuneec Pilot app select the Camera Settings icon on the right.

D2995D17-B809-4346-93F3-32FBE38DE171.jpeg

In the next screen select the Set button at the top.

BD5D0B5C-3839-4AF8-9974-AE5AF5F0BA10.png

Then scroll down and you will find where you can format the SD card. You can also select the file storage location.

C29047B5-7F33-4D6B-A926-E2D3CE43CF1F.png

Hope this gets you on the right path. Don’t forget to post some of your photos and video to that section of our forum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval