Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Free Video Editors

Reaction score
I am new at shooting aerial video and need some advice on editing like adding music and fading in and out also adding text like titles to the video. Any advice will be appreciated........thanks

If you have access to Microsoft movie maker, give that try. That Is What I use and it will Add audio files to the video as well as being able to set fade outs and in basic increments. Once you have made an effort at it I can try to answer any questions you May have.

If you have access to Microsoft movie maker, give that try. That Is What I use and it will Add audio files to the video as well as being able to set fade outs and in basic increments. Once you have made an effort at it I can try to answer any questions you May have.
For Windows 10? Compatible?

Thanks Mortalis, I will give it a try. I hope soon to have the typhoon H.

Windows 10 is not supported with Microsoft movie maker.
Dont know what to tell ya, I have been using Windows 10 since it was introduced and I have Movie Maker on my system and it works. It is part of the 'Essentials 2012' package which is Windows 8.1 compatible and I personally know it is Windows 10 compatible.
Check out the replies from the MVP about 1/2 way down the page Read This

Dont know what to tell ya, I have been using Windows 10 since it was introduced and I have Movie Maker on my system and it works. It is part of the 'Essentials 2012' package which is Windows 8.1 compatible and I personally know it is Windows 10 compatible.
Check out the replies from the MVP about 1/2 way down the page Read This

Mortalis, got it working........Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my