Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Freewell ND Filters for H Plus

In doing recent research, I have discovered that the Formatt Hitech brand is no longer available in the 40.5 mm size. You have these alternatives:

When I initially looked into C23 filters, Gobe had only one choice in the 40.5mm size at that time... the ND 0.9. Now they have two different sets... one set with 3 filters of ND 0.9, 1.8 and 3.0 (3, 6 or 10 f-stops). The second set now available has 5 filters of ND 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.8 and 3.0 (1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 f-stops)... barely more usable.

The other brand option is Heliopan... they have individual filter choices in 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.0 and 3.0 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6.6 and 10 f-stops).

Giving everyone a head's up...

I have found a company in Germany that has some stock left over of the Freewell Standard Day Filters for the H520. Get 'em while you can... sorry, no Bright Day packs are available. You will have to arrange some sort of way to pay and have them shipped to the US as they will not do it for you.

I got lucky last night and found an opened but new Standard Day pack on eBay for $36. Now, I just need the Bright Day pack...

Reactions: Steve Carr
Has anyone purchased the C23/E90 Adapter ring recently? Looking for a source, do not see it on the Yuneec site.

As been said earlier the issue is there are a couple of different thread sizes so you might get one to work or it might not

As been said earlier the issue is there are a couple of different thread sizes so you might get one to work or it might not
True. However, I have yet to find a C23 with the thread variation. Perhaps that was limited to the E90. Probably a bad batch of camera frames.

you are correct sort I didn’t take notice if the thread title. “H Plus”
The only other thing is that any loose tapers are left over ones from broken E90 probably... but should be ok. I don’t render setting them as a spare part.
Steve maybe check that parts document I sent you to see if there is an E90 part number.
I have one I could send you but it would cost US$10 delivered
I would check it on a C23 prior to sending.

True. However, I have yet to find a C23 with the thread variation. Perhaps that was limited to the E90. Probably a bad batch of camera frames.

I would like to find any so I can at least try it to see if it works. I have a complete set of 40..5mm filters, just unable to use them without the adapter ring.

you are correct sort I didn’t take notice if the thread title. “H Plus”
The only other thing is that any loose tapers are left over ones from broken E90 probably... but should be ok. I don’t render setting them as a spare part.
Steve maybe check that parts document I sent you to see if there is an E90 part number.
I have one I could send you but it would cost US$10 delivered
I would check it on a C23 prior to sending.

I would be more than willing to pay for the shipping AND for the adapter ring if you are willing to sell one.

Does anyone still possibly have a link to get some polarized filters for the typhoon h plus? “C23 camera” I can’t seem to find them anywhere!

Does anyone still possibly have a link to get some polarized filters for the typhoon h plus? “C23 camera” I can’t seem to find them anywhere!
I have 4 sets for sale in australia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone