Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

From The VP of Yuneec-USA

30Mbps camera data rate for the Mavic and 60 Mbps data rate for the P4 sensor is the same on both cameras the only difference is the backend processing. Same difference with the CGO3+ it's a low bitrate camera and suffers the same issues.
Where did you get the 30Mbps spec? On the DJI website is says 60Mbps. Are they stretching the truth? Who did that in the past that you won't forget......oh wait it was Yuneec.

30Mbps camera data rate for the Mavic and 60 Mbps data rate for the P4 sensor is the same on both cameras the only difference is the backend processing. Same difference with the CGO3+ it's a low bitrate camera and suffers the same issues.
Here's your Mavica camera:mrmagoo.jpgLooks good to me

Your right if that camera is over $2000 I think they will be lucky to sell a handful of them. If it is under $1000 they will sell many more. Of coarse this all depends on how well the camera works.

With the eye for detail demonstrated by Mr Magoo's little helpers in the construction and QC of the CG3+ I'm not holding my breath.

I would hope the IPS might keep the H from hitting a tree on a RTH.
Read the fine print on the thermal camera.... made by ACME!

I would hope the IPS might keep the H from hitting a tree on a RTH.
Read the fine print on the thermal camera.... made by ACME!

Isn't the IPS only for stabilizing the craft when 20ft or less off the ground ?
I don't think it would have anything to do with not hitting a tree on a RTH. I think the Real Sense would be the one that would do that.
(But I don't know for sure though.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DroneClone
Isn't the IPS only for stabilizing the craft when 20ft or less off the ground ?
I don't think it would have anything to do with not hitting a tree on a RTH. I think the Real Sense would be the one that would do that.
(But I don't know for sure though.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are 100% correct abinder!

Reactions: abinder
Hi, Greetings from Singapore, Im selling my 2 months old typhoon H (non real sense) for usd. 1250
not including shipping. No crash history, purchase from Hong Kong. All included, please refer to the
1st photo. I will include 2 battery charging adaptor (Minus the dual charger). Please contact me at
[email protected] if interested. Thanks
STOP with this spam

Reactions: Maddogg045
Typhoon H 4k Collision Avoidance Hexacopter w/Battery, Charger, ST16 Controller
by Yuneec
3.9 out of 5 stars 67 customer reviews

| 66 answered questions

List Price: $1,299.00
Price: $1,195.00 & FREE Shipping

You have to be kidding!:confused: $1250 for a "used" H and you can buy a brand spanking new one, with "free" shipping for $ 55 less ! Yeah 3 extra batteries, but I never would buy used batteries, and for 3 batteries at $ 100 each or less, Plus paying shipping from Singapore, Not a deal in my book!
Good Luck on your endeavor!:rolleyes:

If you ever watch the Road Runner vs the Coyote cartoons. The Coyote always had something made by ACME.
I know, loved those back in the day. Looney Toons had something for kids and a lot for adults. BTW - Like the Marvin Martian avatar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval