Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

General discusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have issues with servie ad repair. I know there has been 3 different repair companies working for Yuneec in the last year. This last one wants to charge me $150 fir a $31 part on the camera. I received the drone last July after a 2 month delayed response from the other two repair companies. It would seem that Yuneec could and should handle some customer service breakdowns. With bad support and a questionable product, it seems Yuneec would stepup before failure to exist.

Was the camera still in warranty last July? Where did you originally send it for repair and was it returned to you or shipped elsewhere for repair?

Just for sake of clarity, we are not affiliated with Yuneec and are owners like yourself. If your camera is in on a warranty repair you really need to contact Yuneec Customer Support via their website and schedule a support phone call.

Was the camera still in warranty last July? Where did you originally send it for repair and was it returned to you or shipped elsewhere for repair?

Just for sake of clarity, we are not affiliated with Yuneec and are owners like yourself. If your camera is in on a warranty repair you really need to contact Yuneec Customer Support via their website and schedule a support phone call.
Sure, i know what the forum is about. I also know that folks from Yuneec watch it. The drone and camera were new and sent to me last July. I have had horrible customer service from Yuneec. I guess im venting with others who might be having similar issues and crap talking Yuneec too.

Sure, i know what the forum is about. I also know that folks from Yuneec watch it. The drone and camera were new and sent to me last July. I have had horrible customer service from Yuneec. I guess im venting with others who might be having similar issues and crap talking Yuneec too.
I do understand the venting, if it were me I would be hopping mad and into Yuneec CS on a daily basis to find out what the heck is going on.

We still don’t know the whole story of your situation. Was it crashed, did it just quit working, was it sent for repair under a warranty claim, etc. ? We don’t even know what system (Breeze, Mantis, Q500, Typhoon H/H+/H520/H920+). Hard to give advice without the full story.

I do understand the venting, if it were me I would be hopping mad and into Yuneec CS on a daily basis to find out what the heck is going on.

We still don’t know the whole story of your situation. Was it crashed, did it just quit working, was it sent for repair under a warranty claim, etc. ? We don’t even know what system (Breeze, Mantis, Q500, Typhoon H/H+/H520/H920+). Hard to give advice without the full story.
Well, the whole story is rather long and envoled. My latest issue is a camera problem. It is on a H+ that i got in July. I have maybe 2 hours of flying with it. Due to other issues with a different H+, i am uncomfortable flying it. Now the camera is malfunctioning due to a $31 part. When does it end! How can i speak to someone at CS? Id love to speak to general management and inform them on the real CS, or their lack of.

On their website like I stated earlier

Was this sent in under a warranty claim or general repair? If general repair, the service center has to pay for man hours as well as the part, techs are not cheap.

It’s the way things work, people. You’re dealing with the law of supply and demand. If supplies are high and demand is low prices will be low. If demand is high but supply limited the price for anything associated will rise to whatever the market will bear.

Yuneec has failed in numerous areas. Parts supply is for the most part non existent because Yuneec has failed to produce more. Yuneec vendors are not making and providing parts for one of two reasons: Yuneec told them not to, or more likely, Yuneec hasn’t paid their bills. Service is poor to terrible because Yuneec has failed to pay vendors and honor facility repair agreements. Yuneec also cut staffing levels to a point they cannot effectively serve their customer base. They did that to spend less money.

Bottom line, if you need a part or service be prepared to pay the fee demanded. You can of course refuse but be prepared to wait a long, indefinite time while performing countless searches for parts. Ultimately you might end up shelving your toy until you obtain something else.

Yuneec products have for the most part reached end of life stage. Not because they have worn out and not because they couldn’t be fixed, but because Yuneec abandoned caring for their customers. As current products break or wear out we have to accept there’s a good chance we won’t be able to repair or replace them. When that happens, move on to something else.

Some might find the above harsh or unfair. Life ain’t a bowl of cherries and nobody owes us anything, good price or bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop