Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Get gimbal roll and pitch?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m trying to find the logs of the pitch, yaw, and roll of my gimbal (E90 camera on Yuneec H520G). Can anyone help? I’ve looked through parameter reference pages, FlightPlot field’s list and log info, and I haven’t had much luck.

EDIT: I found it when activating the subtitles of a video I recorded. It's not the best place but at least I found it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that is even recorded since the camera axis should stay level. The tilt slider position is likely recorded in the remote file.

Gimbal roll is always zero.
FWIW: I see lines in the CCC files for "gimbalPitch" and "gimbalYam" (yup that's how it's spelled)

I found the data I was looking for - it was saved in the subtitle track of a video I recorded. I noticed it when playing the video in a Linux machine that auto-shows the available subtitle track, whereas the previous two machines I played the video in did not (Windows and OSX).

Reactions: Steve Carr
I found the data I was looking for - it was saved in the subtitle track of a video I recorded. I noticed it when playing the video in a Linux machine that auto-shows the available subtitle track, whereas the previous two machines I played the video in did not (Windows and OSX).

That depends on the video player, not the operating systems. Nowadays any video player is capable of showing subtitles, you just have to activate them if they are available :)

That depends on the video player, not the operating systems. Nowadays any video player is capable of showing subtitles, you just have to activate them if they are available :)
I agree, it was just that I discovered it by the happenstance of Linux having subtitles on by default, in whatever video player that was. Obviously you can play subtitles anywhere :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval