Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Go Fund Me

Reaction score
Hey I'm a poor minnesnowta victim who needs a H+. I can't get that selfish #Steve Carr to give me his +. I think you guys should start a go fund me drive to get a poor boy like me a new toy!;)

Yes Steve take a picture of your H+, print it on a large, very large paper, cut it out in the shape of a kite, and wallah, he has an H+ he can be proud of to fly!:);)
Oh, in pieces, ahhh not good.:(

How about I just send you a pic of mine. It's in a lot of pieces on the table right now.

That wasn’t how you got that winning closeup in the trees was it?

I think Yuneec should should send the top 20 posters on this site an H+ to be able to give an honest and unbiased evaluation of the new aircraft and camera system. ;):cool:

It would be the best $40,000 advertising they would ever spend.

I would not object to testing one out. Living in the country I have few flight restrictions. I’d even give it back afterwards. If I liked it that might involve a little kicking and screaming though...

Reactions: Steve Carr
That wasn’t how you got that winning closeup in the trees was it?
Um....er...ah, maybe......it's not nice to laugh at old guys who can't see well........must have been mechanical failure. Nobody can be that bad of a pilot. Right? Hello? Don't be rollin' your eyes like that...

How many times have I told you Steve to quit putting the wood magnets on your drones?

Um....er...ah, maybe......it's not nice to laugh at old guys who can't see well........must have been mechanical failure. Nobody can be that bad of a pilot. Right? Hello? Don't be rollin' your eyes like that...

Weren't watching your rear view mirror were you?

Reactions: Mr. I
How about we all just pick on @Steve Carr. just kidding. I have a video of me flying through a branch while trying to pan down a road. Lets all remember everyone makes mistakes. I know I have.o_O
Haha....it's all in good fun. I continue to find new ways to crash. It's my lot in life. :)

Reactions: Mr. I and thoneter
Thanks to Steve’s crashes we all have the benefit of videos on how to do self repair on Q500’s, TH’s, and now it seems we may soon get one on TH+’s.

Sorry for your mishap Steve. Hopefully it’s only the bird and not the camera/gimbal that needs repair. I’ll second the old man eyes thing, my depth of field vision gets worse every year. Especially looking up into trees at a distance.

Reactions: thoneter
I'm still trying to figure out how you guys haven't made it into the Guinness book of world records for the oldest living farts

Reactions: Mr. I
I'm still trying to figure out how you guys haven't made it into the Guinness book of world records for the oldest living farts

Looking at your profile page you ain’t far behind:oops:. Kinda like a younger old fart;).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers