Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Good grief...components missing in my new Typhoon

Reaction score
Hey folks. Well I've been unpacking the vehicle and going over the parts carefully only to discover:
1. No literature in English (five other languages however)
2. No included power cord for the charger
3. Two of the four plastic pins which secure the rubber vibration dampeners to the gimbal are missing

Guess I can print the manual and the other related "to read" stuff.
Guess I can waste my time going through my boxes of electrical crap to come up with a power cord that has the 3-pole connector for the charger PS..
The gimbal I'm not sure about.

Can someone there please remove their camera/gimbal assembly, turn it upside down, and confirm whether they have TWO or FOUR pins securing the rubber dampeners in place?

What a freakin waste O' time!:mad:

Edit: All is solved and correct as noted below:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Two pins are standard the Q had zero I had to make pins. My issue is how does one replace the rubber cushions with no access to the top

Replace the pins?

Easy. Remove the camera from the H.

The top cover of the fixing can be pushed off. Access to rubbers and pins from there.
Be careful replacing the cover it will only go one way round.

HTH.

Jim

Oh yes I forgot.

Two small bags in package.
One bag has props. The other has mains lead.
First impression you may think it's 2 bags of props.

Jim

Oh yes I forgot.

Two small bags in package.
One bag has props. The other has mains lead.
First impression you may think it's 2 bags of props.

Jim
Am I an idiot! Thought the two bags were for props. Looked as you said and bingo, there's the power cord. Better write yet another note to my distributor asking him to please ignore the clown down the street. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
mine has only two pins and i think this is normal.
Yeah, I wasn't sure about this but common sense tells me there should be four. Then again, I didn't use much common sense in examining every little bag and nook/crannie in the box, did I??

Am I an idiot! Thought the two bags were for props. Looked as you said and bingo, there's the power cord. Better write yet another note to my distributor asking him to please ignore the clown down the street. THANK YOU!
Your not an idiot,your in the air! We're all here to help each other and lend knowledge,now get that puppy up and going.

Reactions: GunnyE9
Hey folks. Well I've been unpacking the vehicle and going over the parts carefully only to discover:
1. No literature in English (five other languages however)
2. No included power cord for the charger
3. Two of the four plastic pins which secure the rubber vibration dampeners to the gimbal are missing

Guess I can print the manual and the other related "to read" stuff.
Guess I can waste my time going through my boxes of electrical crap to come up with a power cord that has the 3-pole connector for the charger PS..
The gimbal I'm not sure about.

Can someone there please remove their camera/gimbal assembly, turn it upside down, and confirm whether they have TWO or FOUR pins securing the rubber dampeners in place?

What a freakin waste O' time!:mad:

Edit: All is solved and correct as noted below:rolleyes:

You scared the **** outta me JohnL. Was JUST thinking that I wonder if I had a problem YTH since mine only had 2 bumpers installed and no else mentioned it. Then I see your post and think ahh **** I do have a problem H.....NOT :rolleyes:.

Thanks for the confirmation VortexRing & DickHicks! Glad you got it sorted out JohnL :cool:.

Reactions: JohnL
It's easy to overlook some of the contents. If it weren't for this group, I would have missed the little parts box that is stuffed into the foam lid.

Reactions: JohnL
You guys are right , all drones I have seen have the two pins in diagonal from each other with the pins, the other are just having the bellows pushed up into gimbal, Same on Phantoms also

LOL... same thing happen when I was looking for my SD card I called Yuneec. Needless to say I found it with the hepl of this forum and Yuneec

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval