Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Good Morning All.

Good Morning All.
I would like everyone to know I am not bashing the typhoon h plus. I love this thing and think when the incredible technology works as planned it leaves you in awe.
With my automotive repair background i have had the unpleasant opportunity to be on the receiving end of UPDATED SOFTWARE. I personally still can't rap my old melon around it.

P.S. I couldn't stand leaving the H Plus in the hutch. Took flight about 10 miles away from town with no power lines or cell towers or people close by and it flue like a dream?. Sorry if my comments upset anyone.
I can't see how your post would upset anyone...certainly not me. I take from your post that you may be having an issue with either a firmware update or the GUI software. Which is it and what is the problem you are having? Maybe we can help.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I can't see how your post would upset anyone...certainly not me. I take from your post that you may be having an issue with either a firmware update or the GUI software. Which is it and what is the problem you are having? Maybe we can help.

1. After the H bird was in follow me mode and a mile into the trip she made a U turn and headed back towards our starting point.
2. Found on two different occasions that everything would turn on like normal but she would not start.
3. Intermittently I will loose movement to the right only. From the right joy stick.
4. Intermittently I loose camera function in mid flight.
5. Intermittently without moving any switches the landing gear will go up on its own.

Keeping my fingers crossed this sounds familiar to somebody.
Thanks all.

Good Evening Mr. Carr.

I just seen your response to my post this evening. You probably summed up my issue. Oporator error.
I was immediately in touch with the good folks at Yuneec. I can't say enough about the support these youngsters have offered up. I'm sending my hotrod back as soon as I can and I have no doubt this could all be something caused by ME.[emoji51]

Truth be told I am now a bit worried about how much of my tail my wife is going to kick if it turns out to be my fault.
A flyaway is extremely rare with any Yuneec product. I have only seen one post of an H Plus flyaway and that might very well have been a result of pilot error. Since the telemetry is stored on the controller, Yuneec can determine the cause. If it is indeed a malfunction they will repair or replace the unit.
Compared to other manufacturers, I believe these are the safest on the market. Those who insist on constantly "fiddling" with settings and firmware seem to have the most issues. So get it off the hutch and learn to use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumatiserco