Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GoPro Hero4 will Not Bind to My ST10 and Chroma-

Reaction score
Hello,
I purchased a GoPro Hero4 Silver, I purchased a GB203 Gimble , and the Blade 5.8GHz Video Downlink . I have updated ST10's . I have a Blade 4 Chroma.
I cannot make the Camera Bind. The ST10 (I have several) has the GoPro Option on the camera menu.It selects.
The LED is purple on the Downlink,
The GoPro is Set to Video,
The Gimble is Responsive.
I am using password 1234567890. (I have tried others)..

I am really hoping its not a bad Blade 5.8GHz Video Downlink .

Anything I am missing?

Thanks

OK. I got things working. I might have solved it serendipitously .

I bought this GoPro Hero 4 on Ebay. It is used. I bought the gimble and MK58 on Ebay used. I have a dinosaur of a laptop running windows 7.

After my failure to connect the GoPro to the MK58, I attempted to see if my laptop could communicate with the GoPro. It did not. It didn't even attempt to set up a driver for the GoPro. That lead me to suspect that the output on the camera via the Micro USb might be bad.

I went to a neighbors home and connected it to her laptop running Windows 10. The Camera connected to that Laptop. I went home and plugged it back into my laptop, and now it attempted to load up a driver (at least it communicated with my old dinosaur). The connection failed, but I will chalk that up to my 12 year old Laptop.

Next, I decided to re-attempt hooking up to a Chroma (I have 3). It worked, hurrah! It worked on all 3 drones and other ST10's. I used password 12345678, which I had tried before thanks to help from WTF.

Here is my thought's. Firstly, I think that the GoPro needed to have a onetime connection to some sort of device via the Mini USB. It's like it threw a switch in some microprocessor. Secondly: Password 12345678.

Thanks

Stay away from Trees

Here is the User Manual for the MK58 in case you don’t have one.

Attachments

• MK58-User-Manual-0820-2721302.pdf
    377.5 KB · Views: 19

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval